Wednesday 21 August 2013

This Week's Wednesday Digi CLOSED

I'm back from 'dawg sitting so I've done you a dawg! I've called this one Mad Max, as he reminds me of the dog we looked after and stayed over a few weeks back. Completely football crazy and couldn't stop jumping about or chasing bikes! And he spent a lot a time in my tiny little pond! Please, NO sharing anywhere! No sharing sites such as flickr, photobucket, Pinterest. (I hate Pinterset, people save stuff to that and trillions can go on downloading other people's copy-written work forever!) I know places like 4share have buttons to 'share' (and sister sites who take stuff and share it too...although once the sauce is deleted, that's deleted too)but please do not share! Just save to your computer! No putting this digi on blogs or forums or google+, send people here to download it for themselves. Links back here are always welcome. Please comment if you can! Thanks for stopping by.
The Real Max
Ike's card!!
CLOSED
 You'll find this digi in the store!

17 comments:

  1. Thanks Lyn - what a happy looking dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh so very cute! Love this little guy thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for this cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy crazy dog, I love it!
    Thank you so much, Lyn!!!
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's GREaaaaaaat !! Thanks Spyder. I went and snagged one for myself :-D
    I have stopped giving freebies coz I found loads of them on Pinterest !!! Makes me so cross !!

    Glad to have you back with us :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I kept finding mine too! So now I don't put anything on blogger or anywhere else without a watermark. One reason why I had to stop 'Spot the difference.'
      (Lyn)

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much Lyn! He is adorable! Mad Max is a funny name! :)
    If you want a peek at our new furbaby, hop on over to my blog, as I've posted about her.
    Have a great week and Thanks Again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this cute digi...looks just like my granddog, always excited to see anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks sooo very much for this cutie here. He´s such a sweetheart ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lyn, Thank you for the cute doggie. I love him. He is so friendly looking. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's a real cutie, thanks.....

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's a real cutie, thanks.....

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much! I'm with you on the Pinterest thing as well. Too many artists are getting ripped off.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Lyn, I love him & I agree about Pinterest! Haven't used it ince I realised that sort of thing was going on!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think people realise it shares everything! or appears to...

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies