Monday 3 September 2012

Spyder Has Spyed Cards Using my Digis *UpDated*

Here's some cards I've found or you've told me about over the last few months! Sorry to be sooo long in bringing out another Spyder Has Spyed Post. Mainly because it was deleted by mistake and I lost all the links to your cards and it's taken me ages to find them again... and some I just couldn't remember! So!! If you can see your card here you've won digi' from the store. Just email me which one you'd like and I'll send it to you. See two here, then choose two digi's! There's at least two I've missed out, I just can't find where I saved them. A lovely card with the pony in the field under the tree and a Herbie the Hedgehog card and more! If that's you let me know!
Chrissy! From Chrissys Cardland! How could I forget, created this fabulous card!?! Love the sky and those clouds...and the poppy papers!Chrissy made Archie too!
The inside looks just as good!

These two baby Bears are by the Linda from Turtle in The Sand aren't they lovely!! Even the envelopes are decorated! One in blue...
and one in pink!

Kim from Just Wordz made this lovely card using The Scarecrow!


Maska made a lovely Herbie goes to school card. It was the first Herbie I'd seen.
Papirmaska,

Elaine from Simplicrafti created this Owl and the House Card
Elaine-simplicrafti. Love the Die-cuts!

Crafty Suze made this lovely card using three of my digi's on one card!

Another card by Crafty Suze! Hedgie flying his kite!

Sandys Creations added a gnome to the Round House! He looks happy with his new home!

Suzy-ikesworld
I remember this one! Suzy said she 'paper pieced him using a photo of some real ginger cat fur (courtesy of her cat Sam) and then coloured and shaded him over the top!'

Suzy's been busy again and has put The Mummy into this scene!
Suzy's post on her blog can be found HERE

Lawren: A Hobby-Holic. BlogSpot made these for her friend!

And it was a very hot day when Lawren made this card too!

Tress: Color Cut And Craft
used a Hidden Freebie and made this flowery card!

Mrs F-mikesgal71.blogspot wasn't sure about this one, but I love it!

Edwina Brown, added a fairy to the Round House. I'll find your link soon!

Julie Reed...sure this one came by email... Julie's added a fairy too!

Mo. Twinkletoes2 Never sure where Mo is! I swiped this from her Flickr site! This card was made for Logan's 5th Birthday! (you'd never guess!) Love the 'eyes'
Mo...made this one too! Haven't found any more Moo's though

I remember this one... is it yours?

The date is a bit wrong on this card as I didn't draw it til last year is it yours? I entered the same challenge... cards old and new...I'll find your link soon!

xashee...I have your link somewhere! Love the added flowers!

ggetty.blogspot.co.uk my first go at Zentangles! I love it coloured!
If you have one and you're not here.. Email me now!!

11 comments:

  1. I think the pony under the tree was mine Lyn I do know you commented and you going to 'borrow' it...lol..I will see if I can find the link or I can e-mail it to you, I love seeing the cards from everyone up here..awesome.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting these. It's so much fun working with your digis.
    Lawren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners. They have certainly done your art justice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've won too linda! Your two lovely baby cards were two I 'mislaid' after deleting the post by mistake! So glad you called in today,go choose two digi's!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cool, thanks Lyn, that is my second digi in the bag now, better get choosing :)

    Lovely cards everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowee,what a cracking lot of cards! I'd half forgotten I'd done two others besides the bus. I shall be popping over to Dragonsmoore to choose later on. Thanks very much Lyn. I know for sure I want/need another house, but what else......? Hmmm, I maybe sometime, lol.
    Hope you're having a great day :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card.
    Thanks for the Owl.
    Herbie The Hedgehog are in my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for posting my card, I go and choose my digi and get back to your real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't they all look AWESOME ? I bet it still gives you a thrill every time you see one of creations in glorious technicolour ?? I know it does when I see mine :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies