Sunday 16 September 2012

A Witch, A Cat, Some Pumpkins and Freebie Links!

First! Happy Birthday Maria! (daughter in Seattle) Just a quickie Halloween card, using one of my own digi's! yay! Two of them, in fact! Witch-Hazel and her cat, and the pumpkins, mainly coz I wanted to add a link to the freebie papers I've used before I forgot where I found them!
You can download them and many more from mygrafico.com There's ten Halloween papers in the set, you'll find them HERE by Shery K Designs.
The little loops of paper I made by printing out a 'poem' I made up years ago, typed out loads of times and printed out. I was going to use it here but there didn't seem a need to, hence the little loops instead. Might add the sheet of typing later as a freebie too.
And talking about paper, if you look closely you'll see why I might not finish this card. I bought a packet of 'Ultra Smooth White' yesterday, which I wasn't very happy with. The Promarkers just bled all over them, and even started roughing up on her hat! (just like the old Whisper pens used to) I know how many of you have this problem, so if YOU have found some fab paper/card, please tell us where!!!
I've done a bit of mock stitching, added two tiny brad buttons, three purple larger ones and some Dovecraft Glitter glue, bit more for your money than the Stickles, so I thought I'd give it a try, as you can see here, put 'crystal' over black and it shows up as green.
Bit of a bish-bosh inside the card but at least you get to see some of the freebie papers!
The Font I've used under the witch is called Janda Happy Day download it free HERE The Font I've used on those little loops and inside the card is called A Lolita Scorned, you can download that for free HERE
New Followers! Hi and a big ((wave)) to Sylvia Hon! and Ann Flanigan Giannini (no links) Thank you for following! I'm not here...back later to add more links, and maybe more pictures! Have Fun!!
Challenges
OSAAT- Autumn (Halloween?)
C.r.a.f.t.-autumn
Pile it On challenge-Stitching
Corrosivechallenges-animal companions
Craftpunked-pets (Hazel's cat!)
Through The Craftroom Door-anything goes

20 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute card, even if the paper did give you fits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic image and card Lyn. Love the spooky papers and colours!

    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh now this is a lovely card. Love that cat! Great take on the 'Autumn' theme, thanks for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute to spook is sooo cute. I adore the web on the side of the sentiment. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just so cute - as the card says, 'Too Cute to Spook', is quite right haha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lyn,

    Yes - she is too dang cute to spook! What a great card. You are quite the artist - making your own digi stamps!

    Fall is in the air here - at least today. I hear we are going to get another heat wave this coming week.

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love this image. (I may have it, as I think you shared it a long time ago; hope so, as it is adorable! :) Anyway, love your card! It doesn't show at all that you had any trouble with the paper! Looks fabulous! Enjoy looking at your cards! Thanks also for sharing the links to the paper and font freebies! I haven't tried using computer printed paper yet, but saving a few just in case I decide to try it later. Hope you have an awesome week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, she is too cute to spook! Wonderful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Sep. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it!! A fab Halloween card and pet card as well, looks so lush! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! Thanks for all the freebie tips.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely too cute to spook....FAB! thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great image and fantastic design. Love the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Good luck Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lyn. Oh i love that little Cat. Thank you so much for playing with us at One Stitch At The Time.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card as always! Love those little tags too. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope you'll join us again soon. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies