As I'm not here, I'm sending you this via Hubby's dongle! (3G wireless Internet connection) I thought I'd show you a picture of where we went yesterday. If you look through the rigging to the harbour wall beyond, maybe you'll reconnized somewhere often seen on telly as a back drop to films. Not too good a picture but I think you can see the scene was obviously set for a new film! Some years ago, one very hot sunny day in August during Cowes week, we had a lovely trip sailing in this tall ship, close to the shores of the Isle of Wight... but that's nowhere near where we are now. (**See comments for answer!)
My Blog List
- ► 14 (126)
- ► 13 (259)
- WOYWW 3rd Anniversary
- This Weeks Wednesday Digi: CLOSED
- Jinks In The Garden
- Arffy Burfday Sue From The 'Boys'
- More Stripples & Swirles Freebie Papers
- Oh No! It's WOYWW Already!
- More Spots and Stripes. Freebies
- Freebie Spots, Dots and Stripes
- Quirky Dotty About Spots, Stripes & Ribbons!
- Happy Birthday Tom!
- A Quirky Peek. And Some Marmalade to find!
- It's Wicked WOYW Wednesday!
- This Wednesday's Digi. !Taken Off!
- I like to move it!
- Does This Move?
- More Food Festival Fun
- Where was I Today?
- Where Am I?
- WOYWW!?? A BIG Mess!
- This Week's Wednesday Digi.
- A Cheesy Mouse!
- Aarrggghh!! It's A Prettie Quirky Guy in Brown and...
- Quirky Sneak Peek and Another Hidden Freebie
- Where Am I?
- This Weeks Wednesday Digi.
- ▼ May (26)
- ► 11 (313)
- ► 10 (360)
- ► 09 (301)