Friday 11 May 2012

Where Am I?

Just thought I'd add a few pictures. This is what I was doing today! Yep, on a little train. How cute is that!

Luckily the rain held off, then I nipped off to do what I normally do on Fridays and then a hospital visit. Still have the 'coff' which started waaaaaaaaaaay back last year, so there's me thinking I'd be put on a treadmill thingy, I always shoot off the back of those! But all it was, was this machine (attached to a computer) which I had to blow into. First question, as always... "Do you smoke?" "No" Well, let's see what the consultant has to say on Monday! Tomorrow... it's all about food.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn!

    You might not want to publish this just yet to keep folk guessing but I'm almost sure it's Exbury Gardens down this way. It's the right time for the lovely rhododendrons, azaleas etc. and they have a steam railway. Lovely place!

    Good luck with the hospital on Monday.Am sure it will be fine.

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lyn this looks fantastic could do with a day out. good luck with the test results. heid x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give up, where are you? It looks wonderful wherever it is :-) Hope you get the 'coff' sorted.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmy, I don't know where you were, but I need to, it's beautiful! Asfor the hospital, so glad it wasn't a treadmill, and glad you get a follow up appt so soon. Coff on gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wherever you are, it sure is gorgeous! I haven't been on a train ride in forever, and those pink blooms are heavenly! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lyn don't know where you are but would love to be there with you. Hope you get some answers from the consultant take care. Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies