Sunday 2 October 2011

I'm in The Dog House Again!

Are dogs clever or are they just plain dumb, or are they sooo clever they make us think they're dumb?!? (Paws for thought...) We went for a lovely walk in the forest yesterday... via the river because the dogs love the river. Today, (we're dog sitting for the week) we thought we'd do something similar, seeing it was sooo hot! (yes, it really is October!) But, no. George put his foot down, or in his case, his paw, and didn't want to get into the car. He usually tries to take a flying leap before we can get the back open. He made it quite clear he wanted to go down the lane where he lives. So that's what we did. The result was the same. Two whacked out dogs!
I haven't made any cards over the weekend because of not being in my craft room (aarrgh!!) but as The Goonies have just started on the Telly, I thought you might like a link to The Goonies Free Font
Okay, question. Who links the Goonies to The Lord of The Rings?!?
Followers! Hi and a BIG {{wave}} to Tracie, from The Crafty Touch I love your purse charm! Then Camerageek from The Meatloaf Sandwich Fab scrapbook layouts. I love the "BOO!" and also Chrisann from Give Me Time To Ink About it! A House Mouse fan I should think! Lovely Cards!
Bye for now!

answer...Sean Astin who plays Samwise Gamgee and Mikey

5 comments:

  1. my dog sam is very much a creature of habit and prefers to do the same walks,thanks for the font link,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I still haven't seen the Goonies, but I'm beginning to think I should- friends actually sent me texts about it today! The dogs are as whacked as I am, been leaf clearing in the sun. odd, but gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun fact...The Goonies was filmed right here in Oregon where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn
    Hope the dog sitting goes well this week and you don't miss your crafting too much. I have to say our dogs are none too fond of the heat and aren't too keen on being out in it so I have to take them for their walk first thing in the morning before it gets too hot

    Hope you are ok
    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear it's been very warm on your side of the pond. Not too bad here. I love Airdales I can sympathise with them if it's hot.
    chris xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies