Friday 14 October 2011

Happy Anniversary Tom and Emma...

I'm a bit late, as Tom and Emma's 3rd wedding anniversary was on the 11th, so with any luck they should have received this card by now. (It was still a bit sticky when I posted it!)
Doesn't seem three years ago that I was wearing my mother of the bride hat! Anyway, the papers are a mixture of Pink Petticoat (inside) and some fairy papers , which I've forgotten the name of, as I've had them for ages and Summer Papers 'quite contrary' by My Minds Eye! (that came free with Cardmaking and PaperCraft Magazine months ago) I used up some of the scraps, which is why the inside patterned panel is a bit short, added more hearts to make it look as though it was supposed to be like that. (No one will know!)
The stamped image is by Sarah Kay, which I won last year. Coloured with Promarkers and covered with lots of Stickles glitter glue.
The flowers I'm sure were a freebie from a Magazine, I've added gems.
The ribbon was from my local (not very crafty) craft shop. The little heart charm I'm sure I won that too, from Sue from one of the House Mouse blog hops. The embossed butterflies came from Create and Craft in a boxed set of cards, which came with their own add on embellishments. I've used, Nesties, Woodware punches and Martha Stewart border and fern punches
The font is a freebie, I've linked it before, it's called Ancestory SF. Download it HERE or Google the name.
New Followers Hi and a big {{Wave)) to Tracey from Stitchinwitchsratcage and Verashka from the Catsbasket, lovely blogs so go and have a peek!!
Well that's it for now, Happy Birthday (Sir) Cliff Richards and Thanks for stopping by! (that's thanks to you, not Cliff, I doubt very much that he blogs!
Challenges
C.R.A.F.T. Recipe-1 ribbon, 2 Shapes and some glitter.
Littlemissmuffet-girly-girl
flutterbywednesdays-(use a fairy/angel or butterfly)
OSATT-anything goes

12 comments:

  1. Really sweet card! I like your colouring!
    Thanks so much for joining us for the Girly Girl challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps! Hope to see you again!

    With best wishes,
    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge. Good Luck! Hugs! Leah Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow hun this is stunning love SK my fav,stamps and the detail is just they will just adore this hun hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lynn love the design and colours its so sweet.
    Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T challenge this week with this wonderful creation.
    Betty x x

    GDT for the month of October at C.R.A.F.T

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely Lyn! And the hearts just made it rather than hiding a lack of paper - why are we usually so honest?! Bet it's gonna be treasured :) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun
    aww a gorgeous card, beautiful image & colouring, luv all the detail, bet they were chuffed with it, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lyn I bet they loved it, those papers are gorgeous as is your image its stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, that is a beautiful card, perfect! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! I love the inside with the three hearts too!

    Thanks for joining us for the Girlie Girl challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet and pretty! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh what a sweet card - love all the pink and sparkle! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies