Thursday 22 September 2011

Picture From Seattle!

Emma and Tom have arrived over in Seattle, visiting Maria and Mason (daughter and grandson who live there!) and have just sent me this picture.
Me, John and Emma have one of these pictures too, (from when we went over for Maria's Wedding. The background is a big photograph...not the real view...basically because you are actually on the ground floor of the Seattle Space Needle, so of course, if you are inside it you wouldn't be able to see it outside! as well. Can't wait to see some pic's of grandson Mason... Hurry up and send me some Emma!!!
Now, just to warn you, (if you email me about anything...) I'm not here over the weekend, so behave, and I'll answer any queries on Monday!! (But will have laptop with me just in case there's an Internet connection where we are going!) I did make a birthday card for Mason ages ago for Tom and Emma to take over with them.... which you've already seen, but couldn't find it!! (see WOYWW post to see why!!) so I've made another one that I'll post at the end of the month. In case you missedthis card last time, here's the links to the free paper and free font...
The freebie font is called You Are What You Eat. Download it HERE!
PaperCraft Inspirations Magazine freebie rainbow papers you'll find here!!
New Followers!! Heidi Brawley, Edwina from Edwina's Creations. Orit, with The Creative Light and Linda Imler from Crafty Kays. Over on Sandy's Crafty Bits, I found one of my digi's!! Janieeddy (no link yet! although there is this Youtube vid!) and Crafting Time! No link either...and there's too many crafty times to guess! Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi there Lyn, love the card and also have a great time with your precious family happy WOYWW and congrats on 611 followers well done you! decided it was about time I followed too! Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat pic! Have a fab weekend too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Where did you go? had fun? The image on the card is just adorable. It'll be such a treasure for him when he grows up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn I didn't make WOYWW this week have had so many cards to make. Glad that your daughter and partner arrived safely in Seattle. Thanks for the digi's and congrats on your 600+ posts- don't think I'll ever reach 100 LOL Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seattle!!! I live in Oregon, which is right below Seattle....maybe about a 4 hour drive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Featured one of your digis on my blog yesterday! willrunforstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lyn hoping you are enjoying your weekend and that you get a lot of photos of your grandson, I bet you wish it was you visiting him. Fabulous card love that noahs ark and your colouring. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies