Saturday 11 June 2011

There's A Hedgehog In The Garden

....and he's made a little path under the fence so he can come and go. Very Clever hedgehogs!
I thought it was about time I made a card using one of my own digi's- this weeks freebie. Hedgie with his Watering can.
I was going to add him to the challenge over on the Digital Centre but it appears I can't... anyway, I found a couple of challenges I thought I would enter him in to, hope I'm not too late. I always find them when there's just a few hours left!
I've used PinkPetticoat Papers, Promarkers, a bit of embossing, although you can hardly see it and I've also used the sketch from Sketch Saturday.
I couldn't make up my mind about the flower, to add one or not. What do you think? Dad's a gardener so he likes flowers, I might put this one by for Fathers Day or a birthday, even though I've already made dad's cards for this year! (I always forget where I've put them!) Oh yes, the font is a freebie. Although it appears there's some websites selling it. It's called Cazy Girlz Blond BT and you can download it here. Choose save and then move it (right click hold it down and drag across) into your font file on your control panel. Back later with John's Birthday card...Thank you for stopping by!


Challenges
Sketchsaturday- sketch
Digitaltuesdaychallenge-in garden/outdoors
The secret crafter saturdaychallenge-a male card
Fussyandfancy-Man or boy

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn, your card - and the freebie are really amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gorgeous Lyn, I've taken him, just have not coloured him up yet, but I will. Love your digis, and thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think he would come water my plants too!???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute

    Thanks for joining our "Male Card" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous card Lyn.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card Lyn! Love hedgie! Thank you so much for joining challenge #159 at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card and love the image , thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at the SCSC
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card thanks for joining us at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week
    hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...such a cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies