Thursday 16 June 2011

My Mini Craft Room

I really wanted to add my PiF tiny craft room to a few challenges so hunted a few out. And the fact that it's little picture won't appear in the inlinks thingy on my blog if it hasn't got a post of it's own! I've added a few more photos...very long post so just scroll down!!
After painting it, I added the 'wall paper' with mock coving and skirting boards, the bench was covered in wood effect sticky back paper. All the little books have staples and the sheets of backing papers are held together with a brad, so they look as though they were just thrown on the shelves as they are fan-able (is that a word?) or moveable, but can't fall off. There's a cup, which is really a seed pod, a bead held in place with glue and a pin...
The scissors and hammer are brads. Tiny buttons. Tiny punched out flowers. A pink square of foam for the cutting board. Rolls of tiny thread, and ribbon. Inches seemed to be a good thing to use as pictures or scrapbook pages. The spider, wine bottle and glass are confetti. Tiny 3D foam pads have been cut down to look like big foam pads. A lid was used for a (very filled) waste paper basket. A decoupage sheet was reduced to a very tiny size and has 'fallen' onto the floor. The carpet really is my craft room carpet! I used a tiny tag punch smudged with glitter to look like one of those glitter trays.
A WOYWW Banner is on the wall. A clock, storage jars and the cat were all cut from magazines. The 'pin board' was a tag, I cut little slits to hold the 'letters'. A mini me ((Loony Lyn) is on the front of one of the books. String, thread, paper, beads, and ribbons fall from match box draws. The pencil tub was just a glued roll of paper held by the white paper clip, which I left on. It was then filled with silicone glue and filled with cut down match sticks and tooth picks to look like pens and pencils. A tiny glass jar, which once held beads was filled with all sorts of bits and pieces. A very small cotton reel now appears to be a very large cotton reel. The 'card' is actually full size and was on a decoupage set, so you would know how the card would look once made up. I'd kept it in one of my draws and it just fell out as if to say, use me!! so I did...!

How it started, painted on my ironing board... and turned into this..




For one of my challenges there has to be a tag...
The little glitter tray is a tiny woodware punched tag

The notice board was a tag cut down and
there's the butterfly for the Tuesdaytaggers challenge

The last thing I stuck down was the little brown parcel under the counter. The tag on it reads to Debs! (who was my PiF partner) It's supposed to be the little craft room all wrapped up ready to be posted... Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges
Joyfulstamper-inspire me Fridays (back linked17th July)
Divas by design challenge-anything but a Card.
Going Grey with Scrap Creations: Anything Goes
KB Cute Monday: Bright Colours
Scrap Creations-Anything goes
Bearly Mine-Anything Goes
Totally Stampulious-Anything goes
Tuesdaytaggers- Butterfly and tag...
ok, I'm being a bit cheeky here...
there is a butterfly and there is a tag!!! Honest!!

I'm was adding this Post to AddYourBlog
Link on my side bar, but the whole
lot disappeared when I posted it, so I can't.

25 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn wow this is fab love it and a lot of detail has gone into love it
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What a creation. This is amazing and how you made everything so small. I really love the whole thing. I should make one of these for me. Great idea and it is so creative. I know this must have taken alot of time to put together. Great job!! Terri M of
    Two Pink Peas www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow....that's some creation...unreal, the work that was involved and the detail is so super fine...WOW is all i can say, what a fantastic project..TFS!
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn I just love your mini craftroom, how clever you are. Thanks for popping by my blog. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous creation Lyn - your mini craftroom is sooooooo cute! The detail is amazing, and I love the little Spyder!
    Have a fab. weekend - loadsa hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is great! Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is some creation,it must have taken forever,fabulous.Thanks for sharing this with us at Bearly Mine.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lyn that's so cool, the details ate amazing and it must have taken a lot of patience. Well done it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That's a lot of detail!! I love the fact that you paint on your ironing board. Lol...It's a beautiful creation!
    I want to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I'm just wondering...what's a 'dogo' image? Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow what a fab creation I love all the details you have put in

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just wonderful spyder! All those fantastic datails - so cool. I paint on my kitchen work top - don't have an ironing board (might have to iron)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an incredible craft room! Your attention to detail is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! This is ABSOLUTELY stunning Lyn, I love it :)
    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A little masterpiece, a lot of interesting detail, you said it, a little cheeky, quite a stretch to being a tag with a butterfly. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to see your craft room over at Try It On Tuesdays. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just fabulous!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lyn your PIF is amazing, I am overwhelmed with all the work you did on it and how fabulous it is.
    Thank you, I love it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lyn all i can say is wowzer... wowzer... wowzer... this is unbeleivable.... stunning work... it must have taken you ages...!!! its just outstanding...!!!!!
    good luck with all the challenges... with this work of art you should win no bother... but mr randome pick a lot of the challenge winners...
    i just love it...
    kaz_za

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is AMAZING! What a unique idea and goodness how much time you put into this!! I am glad I was able to see this spectacular piece of artwork. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG Lyn this is a work of art, just GORGEOUS. Must of taken you agaes to make it. You did squiz in a butterfly tag for TIOT previous challenge lol
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  20. OUTSTANDING......in total AWE with this....absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!! I wish you could had heard me screaming over this...well, better that you didn't....haha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness, I haven't seen something as creative as this in a long time. It is absolutely amazing and I can't believe you made it, JUST WOW!!!!!!

    thanks so much for sharing this project in my giveaway. I am sure everyone who sees it will be inspired and in awe of this beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh My Goodness!!! This is absolutely incredible!!! I am in awe of all the little details and cannot believe all that fit in one little box!!! You are amazing! I followed your link from suzARTe!! Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW Lyn, you just blew me away!!!! this is incredible!!! Seriously!
    look at all that detail!!! you totally ROCK! I love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies