Thursday 23 June 2011

Happy Birthday Mum-in-Law

It's John's mum's birthday today. Happy Birthday June! She's eee.... nah I won't tell! She wasn't feeling too well, so I hope my little card cheered her up. (Along with the Chocies, flowers and anti-wrinkle cream!) I've had this cute Pepper and Friends image sitting on my shelves for ages now. I coloured it using my Promarkers of course! I was going to use brown and cream papers, but I think my favourite PinkPetticoat, pink and blue Vintage Rose papers go quite well, althought the photo doesn't do them justice. I've used my Nesties, Woodware and two Martha Stewart punches. This card would fit into my Challenge over on the Quirky Craft's Challenge blog, as I've embossed the image, (dry and heat) used a stamped image, a ribbon, five flowers, pink and blue colouring, three backing papers (at least!) and there's paper lace too. There's nine recipe boxes to choose from so come and join in! The font on the outside, is called Amazone BT and you can download it HERE The inside font is also a freebie, it's called akaFrivolity and you can download that here. New Follower, thank you and a big (((Wave)) to Mary Beth, with a fab new blog called Scrap Bug Studios, pop over and say hi, love your 'Kenny' cards! I'd love to enter this card into a few....
Challenges
Pileitonchallenge-show me some metal (the dragonfly brad) Makeitmonday- anything goes Stamp Something-pretty papers I Love Promarkers-anything goes Totallypapercrafts.-die cuts and punches Foreverfriends monthly challenge-use three papers Not a good photo, but there is three papers here!

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Loved that you keep it neutral and the images just pops!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lyn, this is so very pretty! I am sure your MIL is going to love it! I just adore that fluffy little kitty, and those white flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lyn shes going to love it, such a cute image and so beautifully coloured to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun
    aww hun a gorgeous card, fab image, luv the flowers, happy birthday June, hope ya feelin better, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve the cute image and it really pops against the white
    Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday this week
    Lisa x
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card Lym and I think those papers work really well

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card :)
    Happy birthday to M-I-L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. Anti-wrinkle cream! You will be popular...LOL. Lovely card though, I do like white on white. I am sure your MIL will too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Lyn, I've looked for the kitchen sink ... it must be in there somewhere, surely :) Lovely card - the flowers really caught my eye and that cat is adorable. In case you're wondering I popped over from MIM earlier but didn't have time to leave a comment and now I'm on a different mission ... if you look at my latest post you will see that I've used one of your cute digi images, Bob the Robin - here's the link: http://silverscrappers.blogspot.com/2011/06/wings-for-week-25-blue-christmas-fairy.html
    Many thanks - it was so easy to colour this image in and the worm is such fun. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lyn, I love the image and the flowers.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card... I absolutely love the kitty sleeping in the flower pot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card!

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card!

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card, the cat is so cute and the white flowers all around look lovely. Glad that we are all finding each other through MIM

    Just letting you know I am having a give away and would really love it if you could enter. All the details are here

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card and image.
    Thanks for joining us at PIO this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute, love the flowers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a sweet card! Lovely image.

    Thanks for joining us on our monthly "3 DP" challenge at Forever Friends! Hope to see you soon again!

    Hugs, Sande x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Spyder, that's soooo pretty. The papers are beautiful aren't they - really subtle but when you enlarge the photo you can see them. That little kittie is just divine. GREAT colouring. :-D
    Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends Monthly Challenge.
    Ike xx
    FFMC DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. great card & lovely flowers! thanks for "piling it on" with us this week at PIO! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies