Wednesday 9 March 2011

Spot The Difference #5

Well, it is nearly St Patrick's Day so I thought I'd do a Leprechaun. It's taken all evening but I can now spell Leprechaun. In the post below this one you'll find another Irish Leprechaun. **Update, someone's just found the two tricky ones but missed an easy one..so there's now 16 differences to find!!** Leave a comment here (only comments without answers will appear later) or email me at dragonsmoore at Googlemail dot com with 'Leprechaun' in the subject line. All the right answers will be put into a hat, given a shake and hubby will pick a winner next Tuesday! Winner wins a digi. Thank you for joining in!

This Has Now Finished. Answers Published

Thank you for playing!!!

9 comments:

  1. this was a tricky one..thanks for all the fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Lyn hes so cute, thanks for a fabulous freebie. with hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun game once again! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I am Irish I have never really cared much for Leprechauns..until now. this is the cutest one that I have seen in YEARS. There is just something about the smug little guy on a TOADSTOOL of all things that hit my fancy. thank you!
    cat s.
    catbaskets@mchsi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute digi. Can't wait to use him sometime before the 17th. Thanks again for this cute drawing and for your time. I only found 14...
    kattyxotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got both Leprechauns so on the find 16 differences.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vielen Dank für dieses tolle Motiv!

    Es ist ganz super!

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this fun little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 16 differences?! WOW, I found 8 :-)

    Here is what I found.

    1)extra drop of coffee splashing out
    2)extra circle on mushroom under his leg
    3)leg on right side has a dot on cuff of nickers
    4)extra piece of gold
    5)two little hairs on left side of mushroom
    6)extra leaf on bottom front flower
    7)ground extends a bit more on left side
    8)rock on right side of "extra leaf flower" is bigger.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies