Thursday 27 January 2011

Lovely Award From Terri

Thank you so much!! Terri from My need 2 craft has sent me this fab Award! It's always lovely to think that other people out there in Blogland were thinking of you! In accepting this Award, I need to tell you 8 things about myself and then pass it on to 8 others.
Well, I know I've already told you heaps about me on other Award posts so I don't want you all to fall asleep with boredom (and the fact that I'm very lazy!!) If you missed them you can add Awards into search, some have pictures too!! (see, said I was lazy!!)
I've picked some of my fellow WOYWWers. I nip around their blogs every week, can't always comment so instead I'd love to pass this Award on to:-
Ink On My Fingers fabulous blog!
Sue Sues Stamping Stuff Amazing stuff to snoop at!
Patsy- Patsypat blogspot Patsy has fantastic art work, week after week!
Jinny Holt- Creative this and that New blogger with some amazing altered art!
Esther-essies crafty effusions always fabulous makes
Elizabeth-Silverscrappers Go see the shaving foam tutorial!
Caro -Caro crafts and life. fellow dt member and fab scrapper!
Vickie- okienurse Amazing easel cards and goodieness!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks ever so much hun!! Bless ya x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh Thank You..I appreciate this all the more as I haven't had time to be around visiting much lately..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you soooo much. I really am pleased that you thought of me. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello LYN


    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE AWARD............Bless your little cotton socks!!!

    OK I will do what I gotta do but will have to wait now until tomorrow evening...of to craft show early doors and need to go bed now....

    Thanks for popping over to me blog, I shall be popping over to you again

    Have good Friday

    Jinny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyn Thank you for the award. I will award it to 8 others. Sorry it took me so long to see the post. I forget to read the posted comments sometimes because I am so busy posting elsewhere!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies