Wednesday 12 January 2011

There's A Mouse in The House.

Well, there could be! (a mouse in the house) but I don't think so, not unless you count these cutie lickle mices! Brenda from over the pond, butlersabroad.wordpress dot com, and me, (or should that be I?) did a bit of a stamped image swap, this fabulous House Mouse image was one of my swaps. I'm just going to have to get me some of these now!
I've used Forever Friend (double sided) papers, left over from one of their Christmas sets. (See, they don't have to be used for Christmas!) The flowers were actually stamped out, yes, I got that mad, I stamped on it with my foot! using an Xcut punch, that just will not cut anything!! but, on saying that, full marks go to the XCut punch that did the border scallops. I do like that one! I used a Martha Stewart punch for the fern leaves, then loads of micro glitter thrown wherever it would stick. Gems and daisy trail ribbon from stash. The image was coloured with Promakers. The sentiment was done on the computer. The font is called Saginaw and you can download it for free HERE or just Google the name, there's loads of sites that do it.
I've used a black background to photo my card on this time, what d'you think? Can you guess what I've used?? It's a rather posh black hat box, (I think) which my card just sits in nicely! I hasten to add, neither the posh hat box, nor the posh hat, was mine! People are always giving me empty boxes and sometimes they are very useful!

There's also a blog hop going on, involving House Mouse, which I thought ohooo I must join in and do a House Mouse card, (which is why I did this one) but, me of small brain forgot where, but luckily I was reminded tonight via email, (Thank you Sue, please go and see your fab blog!!) so, card finished, I'm off to blog hop...hope I'm not too late!

Challenges
Housemouse-challenge-new beginnings
(retirement, lazying about in the sun!)
ilovepromarkers-punches
(Flowers, leaves, border)
Crazychallenge-animals.
Craftycalendarchallenge-new beginnings
(and/or punched border)
Ceschallenges.-all creatures great small
Lothiancrafts-Anything Goes
Craftyourdaysaway-Anything goes
Creativecottage-something new
(The stamped image first time used and two of my Promakers used are new!)

32 comments:

  1. Wonderful coloring job! This is a really cute image. Nicely done! Thanks for playing this week! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww wow that is sooo sweet. I love the colour of your card, so very pretty, and love the white flowers. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is SOOOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image, and nice to see the sun!! Great papers and colors and the layout is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

    Hugs
    Sue Drees

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Lyn this is gorgeous what a brilliant image coloured to perfection loving the colours and your design.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lyn...wonderful creation! Thanks so much for playing along with this fun challenge...even if I did have to "nudge" you just a wee bit! LOL
    One of my fave images and can't help but think that the ice right now is on ground here and not on that warm, sunny beach darn it! Thanks so much for joining in with your wonderful creation on House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! WoooHOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, she got the HM's out! Great card, I often use Christmas papers too, my card for this same challenge is from a Christmas pack thinking about it! Wonderful job on the colouring, these bigger images can take a while to do, but they just come out so beautifully.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ya hun
    wow your card is totally gorgeous, awesome colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, lovely design. Yep ya deff need more these stamps, i luv em.
    Thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Lynn, and thanks for the link to the font, I often see a nice font used and then can't find it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a sweet image, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's just LOVELY - so cute

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lyn, beautiful card, cute image, love the colours :-)
    Wow 273 items on your tree!?
    Good old Johh buyiing you a new printer/scanner, how lovely :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reallyt lovely Lynn and such a cute image, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, Lyn! I love house mouse, and that paper is beautiful - not in the least bit Christmassy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Lyn thats gorgeous those poor mice look so hot and the icecubes will hopefully cool them down. Love the papers and your card design its fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Lyn, fabulous colouring of the adorable image - look at the temperature - oh how it makes me long for summer!! Love your colours, papers and lovely embellies.

    So glad you could join in the House Mouse challenge and blog hop,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwwww this card is gorgeous I love your colouring and the flowers

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is amazing. Love this big and great colored image, layout and papers. Thank you so much for joining us at the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge and Blog Hop! Good luck! And I hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is fab! Thanks for joining us for the CES Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card :-) this image is just sooo cute !! beautiful colouring and design ,,, fabulous !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOWZERS!! So many fab eye-candy embellishments to admire here. Love the colors and coloring! This HM image is adorable and still one of my favs. (I love the Beach) :) Thanks so much for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Blog-Hop! Good Luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely card and creative use of the punches-thanks for joining us at I ♥ PROMARKERS this week- Kate

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely card and creative use of the punches-thanks for joining us at I ♥ PROMARKERS this week- Kate

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fab card, Spyder!! Love the image and your colours and layout too! Thanks for joining us this week at CES challenges! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card, Spyder. Love the colours. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  26. A gorgeous card Lyn, I do like House Mouse images. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi hun
    opsie slap me leggies,
    thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Really gorgeous, I love the colour, papers and layout. Thank you for joining House Mouse challenge
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x
    House Mouse GD for January

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovin it! Thanks for linking up with our Crazy challenge. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is a beautiful card, lovely image and yes I agree way to cute lol. Perfect for retirement. Thanks for joining us this month over at Crafty Calendar Challenges.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  31. A fabulous card and gorgeous colouring.Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies