Tuesday 4 January 2011

Blog Awards From Ali & Sue

Ali from Aqualeiga's Escape has sent me this Award and so has Sue from Sue's Art Of craft! Thank you!! It comes with a $5 gift certificate to spend in their store! How fabulously cool is that! To qualify for the $5.00 Digi's 'With Attitude!' Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that makes you different from everyone else, then nominate 5 blogs and let those 5 blogs know you've nominated them. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi's With Attitude! Mine's already there, as I was given this Award some time ago, but was unable to use the Certificate, so I'm hoping I can this time! For all the details of this and the Digi's With Attitude please visit THIS LINK

Now, I have done this before, but three things that make me different for anyone else that I haven't already told you???!! UMMM?

1. I've probably only got one brain-cell.(Any more and I'd be dangerous!)
2. I really hate heights, but still HAD to go up the Seattle Space Tower, (twice)
3. I could swim, but now I sink like a brick! Why? I have no idea!
I would love to pass this Award on to some of my newest/newer (??) followers, (sorry if you haven't got a link, I couldn't find you!) ....


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies