Friday 17 September 2010

Thank Crunchie it's Friday!! And An ATC Swap

The weekend's here at last! Time to face all the tidying up I have been putting off all week. (yuk) I think my ironing pile has now reached it's all time hight, it's taller than me! Aw, shame, the ironing board is covered in crafty stuff and bits of glitter. As for my craft room...well, there's a tiny path carved through the boxes of 'stuff' so I can get to my laptop. I'm thinking soon it'll be Wednesday again and I'll have the same rubbish, I mean, creativeness, on my desk that I had on there last Wednesday! I have been busy, but in a sort of non-productive way.
Last ATC swap, on CardMaking Download forum. was a 'Back to school' theme. My printer was out of ink (still) so I couldn't print out my favourite back to school papers. I thought never mind, I'd be clever and draw the same little hedgehog I did for a back to school card I made for some one last year. Only, I did the drawing, and then, scanned it into my computer so I could print out four identical little pictures... forgetting of course, the printer was out of ink. So instead of four black printed hedgehogs I ended up with four GREEN printed hedgehogs! After colouring them with my ProMakers, I don't think they look too bad. What did we do before we had computers??
Pop over to Aqualeiga's to see the rest of the 'Back To School' swap!

15 comments:

  1. They look fab in the 'flesh' Lyn, I can vouch for that! I've sorted the swaps and they have been posted out today! Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn they look wonderful and they also look very cute have a great weekend don't over do the house work lol
    jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look absolutely gorgeous Lyn whatever colour they are they look so cute and adorable.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these little guys!! Sooooo sweet!!!
    Wonder if I'll get one????
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww so cute, they're adorable :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, m out of yellow at the moment ... makes for interesting prints...

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha that's the sort of thing I do ;-)
    Love the hedgehog and the penguin below - wonderful stuff
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lyn hope you have a wonderful weekend hope the ironing doesnt hold you up to long. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hedgies look adorable and don't look green after their all coloured up! I know what you mean about technology issues, goodness, I know about them LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Lyn these are super cute, great atc's .
    Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your cute hedgie ATCs Lyn

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, cute hedgies and the new dragon icon for your challenge. Brilliant! (And, yes, this does mean I've finally remembered my login details...thankfully.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific ATCs, they will love them. Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies