Friday 10 September 2010

Lorna's Email Entry for Mouse House Challenge

Two more entries have arrived via email from a Mum and daughter team! NantyLorna and KerrMiya, (famous for their ATC's) for my 'Not Mushroom for a Mouse, House' Challenge. This card was made by NantyLorna (or auntielorna, when she starts up her blog!) and KerrMiya's card can be seen in the post below this one. And Lorna writes...
Attached should be two separate pics - entries from Mum and I for your Mousey challenge. Mum's is the paler green duo-card, 6x4 portrait. Mine is the darker green many-folded affair. My one grew a wee story: (I love his story Lorna!!) Mummy Mouse is calling her son, Monty, to give him his seed lunchbox. Monty is hiding. Can you find him? ;o) Didn't start off that way, printed two A4 sheets with three different sizes of images just to see what took my fancy We've both really enjoyed putting our card together. Thank for setting/running the challenge. Looking forward to the next one already! Well, can you spy the other mouse???! (click the picture to make it bigger) Thank you Lorna! Please scroll down to see KerrMiya's lovely card in the post below this one.

I am at last at home, no more doggy sitting!! (very uncomfortable and not recommended!) No broken, or half broken fingers this time, only a chewed sock and a hairbrush!
New Followers! (I'm sooo behind!!) out the back and in the dark, with no link is, Thousand Smiles. Also with no links are WW. (Update Sunday) Just Found WW, who's a woyww fan, over on The Frog Palace then Paulettek, then there's Michellee, (who's also WOYWW fan) from The Shabby Studio you'll not only find crafty cards and tags but some other lovely things too! I love the Halloween tags!! Then there's Claire Easson, link only leads to Twitter.. but I'm sure she loves making ATC's... Welcome also to Carley with a lovely blog and Lorianna over on Lorianna's Corner Pop over and say Hi! Thank for popping by...I'll leave you with this picture of one of the dogs...just to prove that I didn't actually sit on him for two weeks!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't see the hidden mouse at first, but made the picture bigger, and there he was, hiding in the shrubbery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Lyn.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies