Tuesday 5 May 2009

Blog Awards

I don't know if you've noticed...I'm having trouble with my Blog Awards...First "Blogger" wouldn't let me paste and copy all the lovely blogs I wanted to name, and then when it did..they were in BLACK, I have a black background so of course everything was INVISIBLE!! That'll teach me to try and be clever and colour code all the names!
I can hear you laughing!! Stop it!! Lol...
So... one more go... it'll be Christmas soon!
I'd like to thank the lovely Liz over on Lace, Ribbons, Buttons and Bows for giving me this award and I would love to pass it on to:-
Lynn for her lovely gardening blog!
Rhea Who got me onto Fat Pages
Marmitetoasty Not a crafty blog but one I will always look out for.
Jo and the Team Over on Tinker and Co. Because of their lovely Freebies and challenges, don't forget to look in often!
Kazabing for being one of my first followers and for always popping back!
Cindy who began her Blog in February and has some lovely cards and great Family support!
June for all her hard work on the JJ Forum and her lovely art freebies and swaps
Phill for some great cards. Don't forget to look for July's Designer Booklet that comes with Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine as Phill is showing off one of his projects!
Cheryl for her amazing ATC's, they really are little works of art and for her new blog!
Lorna for a lovely newish blog! and my favourite pony card!!
Charlotte for her lovely cards! And well done Charlotte for getting on to Dustin's design team!!!
Fiona for her amazing Inchies!!You MUST go and have a look!!
Sam for those lovely cards, another blog I always look in. (Sorry I know, you've already got this one!!)
Jenni for her lovely blog and amazing cards! I really must use more frills and ribbon on my cards!!
Victoria Who has some lovely cards and ideas~I'll always have printed ribbons, if not frilly ones!

13 comments:

  1. Sorry you had trouble with this award I come accross sillythings I have done or rather not done lol

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Spyder girl Lyn, wow...not sure what to say except thank you so much, this is awesome! I'm really honored, honestly. Thanks for the lovely congrats for the Dustin Pike DT!! Can't wait to start.
    Will keep checking back with you girl!
    Thanks again!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Spyder..oh those blog problems..you are not along..blieve me :) LOL Looks like you got it worked out. OH BTW..I just adore your "Midnight Madness" logo ;) thanks for helping spread the word..You must stop by on May 12th for the launch...big kick off!! love the look of your whole layout on your blog..nice job :)

    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sweetie thanks for award we are doing well as I also had big problems with the awards too coudnt get names then pasted award in worng place went mad took me ages but finally got there in the end so thanks hun love cheryl xx

    Dont forget to pick uo your award from me too hun hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww thank you for the lovely award hun, thats so kind of you. i love what i do, and being able to share a small snippet of my stash is reward enough for me, but truely thank you again it means the world to me. kind regards jo and the team at tinker and co. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on all the awards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww Honey, you are such a sweetheart. Thank you so much. I will show it off proudly on blog. Got your advise on the photo thingy and will play about with my camera. I'm usually a point and shoot person...lol. Thanks again
    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the fab award! only, not sure what do i do with it, lol. i'm really rubbish at this blogging lark!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much Lyn for the award for inchy challenge blog - its so nice to know that you enjoy the inchies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the blog awards, I understand the issues, sometimes it takes me forever to add anything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations hun on your award!!!

    have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well,well.Thanks so much Spydie. I'm not posting much for the next week or two due to many commitments taken on when I thought I would have loads of time and energy. Time's about up now sooo-no blogyness and computer OFF until even keel attained. By the way-colour! I think I'm clever with links! Lots of love and hugs BettyXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, thanks hun, that's ace. I'll probably have just as much trouble popping it on my blog now as I'm having trouble acessing other blogs this week. Everytime I do, loads of windows open then me PC crashes!

    Thanks loads
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies