Friday 15 May 2009

Singing Cat

Nine o'clock at night and I'm outside (in between the rain showers) taking flippin' photo's!
"It's all go this blog stuff." says John, who's in the living room on his laptop (well not on it~ sitting by it, ) with the FIRE on! It's May!! I knew it! Two days of really nice sunshine last week and the winter's back again. Haven't even thought about Bar-B-Q's yet! Still, this card should cheer you up!
What d'you think of my Singing Cat?' Tinker and Co Freebie Papers again and a Penny Black Stickeroo, which has been stuck on acetate first before fixing to the card with silicone glue .It kinda looks as if there's a frame, thing going on but there's not. The dotty square is stuck on with 3D foam pads, to layer it and there's also a bit of eye-letting and some embossing too, but you can't really see that. I might add some of that pink fiber-wool later but I haven't finished the inside yet (Post that tomorrow...and as if by magic...there it is!!)
The card's going to someone who likes animals ...music and travel.. (hence the paw prints!) See! A singing cat that walks about a lot! The paw prints were done like this... and before you think I've got an extra hand... one holding the paper, one holding the pen and the other one taking the photo~John took the picture. You can tell, can't you, it's a bit wobbly. I told him to hold his breath, 'Don't breathe!'. 'Get closer.' 'Turn the flash off!' 'No, don't do it like that.. do it like this...'
Just as well no one can hear us...what would they think we were doing?! Where was I? Oh yes, the paw prints...I punched out a stencil and used my black pen. Easy-peasy!
Back in a minute!

12 comments:

  1. Lol what fun this brit weather huh ?? Just heard a huge clap of thunder so think there may be a storm now.
    Love your singing cat Lyn its a beauty and a lot of fun
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is tooo cute!!! Dont feel bad we have been getting rain off and on here tooo. It sucks!!!LOL
    Im sooo ready for hot weather and the BBQ too:)

    Anyways love your kitty image its darling!!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! What a great idea using the punched piece of paper for a stencil. I will have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! It's been raining here for days on end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Love it!! It been weird weather here in NY State too! No spring weather here. 100 degrees one week and 30-40 degrees the next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and fun. Wonderful detailing! I just love this happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute card! Lovely image!
    Thank you for visit to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! Love those paw prints!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being just up the road from you, we must have the same weather, aint it the pits....

    Jebus you cards are wonderful.... you're so very clever....

    ya know the main picture part of your cards, like the cat in this one... thats a stamp right? then you colour it in?.... or am I missing something here lol as you can tell, I aint got a clue, I just know I LOVE going to hobby craft when I have a spare hour and walking the card making aisle...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A tremendous card, inside and out! I love the cat and how you used it on your super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SWEET card!! Such fun details... :) Con'grats on the blog awards... You have such super fun talent!! Keep stamping your heart out girl... TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Toasty...the cat is a 'Stickeroo', It's a bit of a cheat as all you have to do it stick 'em on!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies