Oh my. What can anyone say, our WOYWW host, sarahscraftshed, has sadly passed away so suddenly, so unexpectedly, it's frightening. Julia at Stamping Ground has taken up the reins again for this week. She has written a lovely tribute to her. I never met her, but she always left a lovely message and had some wonderful journals and art pages on her blog. Quite unlike mine, which has probably been the same since my John passed. I've cut out some tags to put in my bulb pots. Not very exciting. I'll plants the pots out later. If I do it now, they'll just get trampled on. I have men coming to make a step to the Gardenroom/shed, at last some one is coming! It's been a long time coming...I did start doing it myself in a rubbish sort of way. The green folder is full to the brim of magaines papers. I have a lot of them! There's also a masterboard I did while thinking I was staying for a long weekend House/dog/sitting. I used some magazines in the recycle bin and some receipts that were in my bag. So a lovely cutting up mess! Imagine my panic when she rang the same day to say she'd be home two hours early! A quick clear up of everything in record time!Shame I can't tidy my craftroom that quickly!! That's it from me...I am house sitting this week end, but probably won't unpack too much this time! The above masterboard might save if you paste and copy it. I'm going to add a bit more to it, paint and ink- I think. That's it from me. See on WOYWW!?# Thank you for stopping by.
STITCHES...DT
-
Hello everyone,
I'm on fire with my posting lately, probably as my mojo went wandering a
bit so a good time to edit and post what I've been up tol..but...
5 hours ago




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!
((Lyn))