Wednesday, 2 September 2026

Happy WOYWW 900!! And Birthday Cards

Wow! Just think....it'll soon be 1000 WOYWW?!  Go and Pop over to Sarahscraftshed to find out more. Well, as I'm up to my eyes in washing driveways and clearing out gutters...I really haven't got any new crafting to show you. So I'll show you a card I made for Son in law...birthday money is in the envelope...
And below is the one I made for Grandkiddie, Oliver. I'd had this map for years...honestly. Years. So? It's about time I used it, I thought. So I did, and made Oliver's card with it...The 'treasure' of course, was his birthday money...hidden inside a secret pocket.
Here's the back....
The pocket's hidden in the bottom square...where X marks the spot. It all folds flat to go into an envelope.

And seeing I haven't got any mojo for just crafting... except masterboards... 

Washi tape masterboard and cover

  I've been covering boxes again... They really do come in handy.

 That's it for now, thank you for stopping by! Happy 900th WOYWW

15 comments:

  1. great to see you and thanks for the comment on last week too. you have more to share than me! happy woyww 900 helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, hope you’re doing well! Lovely to see what you’ve been up too, I think that map card is total genius, especially X marking where the birthday money is! You are very clever! The masterboard and covered box are fun too. Hope you get your gutters sorted….
    Happy 900th WOYWW!
    LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Week 900 WOYWW!
    Lovely to see you - I always enjoy your cards - the X detail is a great idea. And the box is fab too. Glad you made it for 900 - See you again for 1000...
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Spyder. it's great to look back at what everyone's been up to and your new stuff too. Sending big woyww hugs, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 900th WOYWW! Lovely to see you again! That map card is amazing. With love & God Bless, Caro xx #19

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Spyder, just popping in to say hello and wishing you a happy #900! Wonderful 3D birthday cards! Best wishes xx zsuzsa #23

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 900th! Love those two Birthday cards especially the treasure map one! I too like to cover boxes and chests!! Susan #14

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated happy WOYWW 900! It's lovely to see you here and catch up with what you are doing now - though clearing gutters is a long way from crafting! Your cards are fabulous. The treasure map one is very clever. Love the master board covered box too. Have a great week. Elizabeth #27

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card designs are so fun and clever. I especially like the one with the maps for your grandson. Happy WOYWW 900th post! Arnoldo #2

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Lynn, Just stopped in to say Happy 900th!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodmorning! It's so good to 'see' you, just like me an "oldie" to woyww finding the time to join in for the 900th celebration! And still crafting too! LOVE the map-card and those boxes are fabulous too! I am looking for 'free/spare time' to visit some blogposts all through the coming days so by the end of the week I hope to have visit all desks on the list - as an 'old woyww-participant' I just wanted to celebrate this 900th anniversary so badly and it's so lovely to 'bloghop' to all the wednesday-desks again. It's good to see all the creativity that is still going on, and visit long-time-no-see desks/ladies! Congrats to you too for the 900th woyww, keep up the good spirit and have a nice weekend. Love from the Netherlands, Marit #24

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried commenting several times yesterday but my comment refused to publish. Thanks for being a part of WOYWW. Happy 900th. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh the map one is a brilliant idea, I think I have some hanging around too-may have to think about making this. Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could've sworn I had left a comment on your post last week, but I don't see it. Anyway, I love your fun interactive cards. Happy belated WOYWW 900th post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies