Sunday, 13 September 2026

This weeks late FREEBIE-An Oldie from the past!

 

Morning! I'm having trouble with people taking money from my account, under the scam 'you get it cheaper if you subscribe' but you don't, they just keep sending less and taking more money!! And my dyslexic brain can't handle it!! (I have many words stuck on my wall so I can smell spell them! as well as my phone handy) so the freebie didn't happen, mainly I was hoping I could download pictures the normal way (see last post) but no ...I've had no luck so far, so we will see!  I've chosen a freebie from waaaaaay back, an oldie, and here he is,  go here to download him...hope you like him/ show me what you do with him. No sharing! Send people here... He will be here for one week only. 

YAY!! Normal download is now working! Have a great Day! Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies