Happy T Day on Christmas Eve! I'm so behind I'm nearly catching up with my own tail! Here's my latest Christmas mug with Hot Chocolate, whipped up milk and Squirty cream! Yum!! Have a great week everyone! Thank you for stopping by!
Oh that looks delicious. Nice mug too. I like it that a lot of people have a special Christmas mug. I can order one online. But I woud have mulled wine in mine.... Happy Christmas to you and your dear ones, Hugs, Lisca
Happy belated T Day and Christmas. Sorry to be so late visiting, but the pain and headaches have been so severe, I haven't been out of bed except for necessities.
What an adorable mug and the hot chocolate looks yummy, too. I bought that squirty cream for Thanksgiving and used it on my pumpkin pie.
Thanks for sharing your adorable mug and drink with us for T this week. Happy Boxing Day!
Sea You soon.
-
Hello Dear Friends,
A little bit of vintage and a digi of a mirmade fits perfect together.
This digi is called Making Waves and you can find her HERE ...
Star of the Month August
-
Good Evening,
We are delighted to announce after much deliberation
by the Design Team – always a tough decision, our winner of
...
" R " FOR RECIPE..DT
-
Hello everyone,
How are you coping with blogger being a little blogger?? What a headache
and so boring in the morning, Holly and I have nothing to read ...
Week 855 - Winner & Top 5 Passionista
-
Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to
announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'masculine'
cha...
Challenge #615
-
*I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS*
Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge
#615*. This time our theme is ...
**** CAS ****
-
Hi folks,
Hope all is well with you.
It's time for a new challenge at
*Sweet Stampin*
where the theme is "CAS Cards"
This card was put together quick...
WINTER CAT
-
I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to
thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well
lately bu...
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card.
-
A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge.
*#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. *
It really is an easy car...
Slimline Ho Ho Ho
-
I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o
to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it.
So ...
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154
-
It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner
of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th
April.
...
Oh that looks delicious. Nice mug too. I like it that a lot of people have a special Christmas mug. I can order one online. But I woud have mulled wine in mine....
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas to you and your dear ones,
Hugs,
Lisca
Your mug is adorable! Happy T Day and Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated T Day and Christmas. Sorry to be so late visiting, but the pain and headaches have been so severe, I haven't been out of bed except for necessities.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable mug and the hot chocolate looks yummy, too. I bought that squirty cream for Thanksgiving and used it on my pumpkin pie.
Thanks for sharing your adorable mug and drink with us for T this week. Happy Boxing Day!