Here he is, another little cherpy birdie, ready for Christmas. He's free for about a week, depending how many downloads...the more there is the longer he stays.....otherwise...you'll have to email me. This one, as always was drawn on an A4 sheet, but this time I squared him off, so he will be a little smaller to start with, I think! GO HERE to download him...scroll down for yesterdays freebie....Thank you for stopping by.
AUTUMN COLOURS...DT
-
Hello everyone,
I'm back and I think my blogger is nearly fixed, I've had some comments and
my reading list does not take so long to load now and when I...
Challenge #616
-
*I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS*
Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge
#616*. This time our theme is ...
Week 856 - Winner and Top 5 Passionista
-
Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to
announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'for a
child' cha...
9 to 5
-
Hi there, Annette here with my weekly DT post. This week it is the
stunning digi with background 9 to 5.
You can find him here in Mo’s new shop. Hope ...
Star of the Month August
-
Good Evening,
We are delighted to announce after much deliberation
by the Design Team – always a tough decision, our winner of
...
**** CAS ****
-
Hi folks,
Hope all is well with you.
It's time for a new challenge at
*Sweet Stampin*
where the theme is "CAS Cards"
This card was put together quick...
WINTER CAT
-
I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to
thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well
lately bu...
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card.
-
A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge.
*#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. *
It really is an easy car...
Slimline Ho Ho Ho
-
I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o
to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it.
So ...
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154
-
It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner
of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th
April.
...
Thanks Lyn. Two freebies in a week - we are spoiled.
ReplyDeleteSuze
I'm hoping I can get a few more out this week!
DeleteHe is adorable! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you Tee, thank you for stopping by!
ReplyDelete