Wednesday 2 October 2024

WHat's In Your Worktop WeDneSday #800!!!

 Yes! It's WOYWW #800!!! Can you believe it!? Above is how my worktop is now, today. I was going to try and 'do something crafty' but ran out of time! So, I'm showing you my very first WOYWW Desk from waaay back here!  in 2010/02/! when I used the bigger bedroom...I can't make the pictures any bigger, but you can see, my work top is just as messy!! In fact....there's a lot of the same stuff in these older pictures. Maybe it's time I had a VERY BIG clear out!

Then I found these pictures from 2011 when we made something to swap and I made "my craft room in a box"
I was quite chuffed with this make, 'specially adding that spider!
As you can see, it's still a messy craftroom...but super tiny! So!! pop over to Sarah's Craft Shed and see what everyone else has been up to!Happy 800th WOYWW!? Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. you and me, both super messy then and now! it's been a great trip round desks of today and years ago! Happy WOYWW 800! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 800! What fun to look back at your first posts, I love the little craft room, absolutely brilliant and the spider is fab 🥰
    Hugs LLJ 4 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies