Tuesday 8 October 2024

A Very Quick T stands for Tuesday!

 

 It's still Tuesday...so Happy T stands for Tuesday! Once more I have two four legged friends staying, having great fun (not me!) in all this rain! And Thursday, I'm off house/dog sitting but not for long....So, here's what I can add to T stands for Tuesday...my 'boring breakfast', as always...and now that I've found out that Aldi no longer sell my favourite Cold Press drink, I think I'll go back to making my own. Just have to use up what I've already bought from Tesco's...something simular, while it's half price, once it goes back to its real price, that'll be it!

What they did have in Aldi was a Milk Frother. Over the years I've had a few of them, they don't last long, so if I see one that's a bit cheaper than it normally is... it jumps into my basket! Yes, I know it looks like whipped cream, but it's milk (Hot Chocolate) ...lovely and frothy! I haven't any other drinks to show this week, so will wish you a very Happy T day!! Pop over to Elizabeth and Bleubeard and see more! Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Oh pups and rain often equal mud. At least at my house. And I don't think you have a boring breakfast at all. My breakfast drink is boring, see I've been drinking it for what seems like decades. I hope you had a super T day Lyn. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're busy with the pups and house sitting 😊. The milk frother looks just the thing for hot chocolate, we've been enjoying them too and as autumn is here we add pumpkin spice syrup - so yummy! Sending you Happy T Day wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, a milk frother. Earl Grey tea + Vanilla Extract (Essence) + frothed milk = A London Fog. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

T Stands for Tuesday

Grab button for Second on the 2nd

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

My Blog List

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies