247 downloads
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
My Blog List
-
-
" R " FOR RECIPE..DT - Hello everyone, How are you coping with blogger being a little blogger?? What a headache and so boring in the morning, Holly and I have nothing to read ...1 day ago
-
Week 855 - Winner & Top 5 Passionista - Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'masculine' cha...2 days ago
-
Have your ELF a merry little Christmas - Hello Dear Friends, This is such a sweet and joyfull Elf I just had to make a Christmas card with. This digi is called Perppermint Elf and you can fi...4 days ago
-
PBSC September - Anything Goes...Optional 'Use a Die'...More Inspiration! - Happy Saturday Everyone! We're back with some more inspiration for our current challenge, and the announcement of the DT favourites from last month's cha...5 days ago
-
Winner and Top 3 CRAFT Challenge 788 - Back to School/Anything Goes - Here is our winner's post for challenge 788. *Thank you to those of you that entered our* *Back to School/Anything Goes** challenge.* *Before we announ...1 week ago
-
Challenge #615 - *I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS* Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge #615*. This time our theme is ...1 week ago
-
**** CAS **** - Hi folks, Hope all is well with you. It's time for a new challenge at *Sweet Stampin* where the theme is "CAS Cards" This card was put together quick...1 week ago
-
WINTER CAT - I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well lately bu...11 months ago
-
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. - A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge. *#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. * It really is an easy car...2 years ago
-
Slimline Ho Ho Ho - I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it. So ...3 years ago
-
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154 - It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th April. ...4 years ago
Blog Archive
-
▼
14
(125)
-
▼
Jul
(12)
- This Weeks Wednesday's Digi CLOSED
- A Quirky Cat, a link to freebies and Belated Birth...
- An Oriental Quirky Challenge Reminder.
- Last Weeks Wednesday Digi.....closed
- A Real Quirky Oriental Challenge
- ONE DAY FREEBIE CLOSED
- Spyder's Other Corner Sponsors: Christmas With C.R...
- A Quick Quirky Reminder. Christmas In July:Use Die...
- This Weeks Wednesday Digi...late again! CLOSED
- Spyder's (Other) Corner, Sponsors [Pin]spirational!
- I'm Quirky Well die-ing for Christmas In July!
- This Weeks Wednesday Digi CLOSED
-
▼
Jul
(12)
I love to Blog Hop!

Thank you very much! This little hedgie has started her Christmas shopping early, it seems. LOL!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Just love your Hedgie! Can't believe the year is already half over~ Christmas will be here before we know it! Although, I would think this digi would be good for birthdays, etc... also. Thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant - looks like me last week at my Daughter's when we went to Lakeside hahahaha LoL THANK YOU xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute, thank you Lyn, I hope to play with him this week, so many celebrations in the family this month...feel like I am chasing my tail, LOL..hugs xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks Lyn
ReplyDeleteRetail therapy brilliant, thank you very much
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Thank you, Lyn!
ReplyDeleteHe's really cute! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThe link worked well today. Hedgie is adorable. It's never too early to start that darn Christmas shopping! Thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteHi Lyn, So adorable! I just love your Hedgies! This could be used for Christmas shopping too. Thank you so much! Edwina Brown
ReplyDeleteHedgie and I are like the same person :) Thanks for the digi!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the cute freebie. I love it, it is so cute
ReplyDeleteand I so appreciate your kindness in sharing with us. it is such a blessing
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:·Wishing you a joyful day!Have a happy 4th of July!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")sending hugs of comfort across the miles
unfortunately link isn't behaving, but a lovely image
ReplyDeleteCute! Thank you!
ReplyDelete