Here's a Friday Freebie for you... not what I had in mind, but then, I never know what's in my mind! There's three robot bits, which you can mix and match! Comment if you can! I'd love to see anything you make! I've added both jpeg and PNG. Thank you for stopping by!!
Sea You soon.
-
Hello Dear Friends,
A little bit of vintage and a digi of a mirmade fits perfect together.
This digi is called Making Waves and you can find her HERE ...
Star of the Month August
-
Good Evening,
We are delighted to announce after much deliberation
by the Design Team – always a tough decision, our winner of
...
" R " FOR RECIPE..DT
-
Hello everyone,
How are you coping with blogger being a little blogger?? What a headache
and so boring in the morning, Holly and I have nothing to read ...
Week 855 - Winner & Top 5 Passionista
-
Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to
announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'masculine'
cha...
Challenge #615
-
*I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS*
Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge
#615*. This time our theme is ...
**** CAS ****
-
Hi folks,
Hope all is well with you.
It's time for a new challenge at
*Sweet Stampin*
where the theme is "CAS Cards"
This card was put together quick...
WINTER CAT
-
I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to
thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well
lately bu...
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card.
-
A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge.
*#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. *
It really is an easy car...
Slimline Ho Ho Ho
-
I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o
to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it.
So ...
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154
-
It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner
of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th
April.
...
Oh WOW how brilliant are they going to be!!! Love them! Thanks for sharing. Karen x
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tiggerchen
Hi Lyn, Thank you for the Robot digi. This could be used to make a memory game or puzzle for a child. Edwina Brown
ReplyDeleteThank you! Cannot wait to use them!
ReplyDeletethanks Lyn, haven't talked with you for awhile but want you to know that you and yours are still in my thoughts. thanks for the images.
ReplyDeletecat s.
What a fantastic idea... I love the robot bits! Thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Lyn! Looks like fun bits to play with!
ReplyDeleteThank u 4 the Bots Bits, 2 cute.Now 2 find someone to cut out the bits.LOL
ReplyDeleteHugz from Oregon coast
Thank you so much for these fabulous digis!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. I have some 'boy' cards to make and these will be just perfect :)
ReplyDeleteSo clever, I love them! Thank you x
ReplyDeleteGreat images. They look like fun. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cool! Thanks
ReplyDeleteRene
Awesome! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you Spyder, this is too cute! Best, CG
ReplyDeleteOh cool a build your own robot day. Fun for little boys everywhere and some little and not so little girls too.
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDeleteMuch thanks for the cool freebie!
ReplyDelete