Merry Christmas to you and yours Lyn - hope it's a fabulous one! What beautiful photos of Mason - it seems like only yesterday since he was born - how time flies!
Beautiful pictures Lyn. What a difference the year makes huh. I bet he was so proud of his snowman too :) Merry Christmas to you and yours Lyn. I would also like to wish you a happier, healthy and joyful 2013 :0) Mo xx
CIRCLE TAGS..
-
Hello everyone,
As promised, I'm back already and with a fun project which filled in half a
day and kept me very entertained..no " I'm bored " comments ...
Product Spotlight - Snow Drifters
-
With our entire range reduced to clear, I thought it would be a great idea
to spotlight some of our favourite products throughout October!
CRAFT Challenge 790 - Grandparents/Anything Goes
-
*Good Morning All,*
*Welcome to a brand, new challenge here at*
*CRAFT Challenge*
*It’s great to see you here again.*
*We continue to look for committ...
Week 856 - Winner and Top 5 Passionista
-
Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to
announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'for a
child' cha...
**** CAS ****
-
Hi folks,
Hope all is well with you.
It's time for a new challenge at
*Sweet Stampin*
where the theme is "CAS Cards"
This card was put together quick...
WINTER CAT
-
I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to
thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well
lately bu...
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card.
-
A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge.
*#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. *
It really is an easy car...
Slimline Ho Ho Ho
-
I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o
to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it.
So ...
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154
-
It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner
of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th
April.
...
Fabulous pikkies.... what a handsome lil' chap :-) You can keep the snow.. thanks !!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Spyder xxxxx
Darling pictures! Merry Christmas Lyn!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and yours Lyn - hope it's a fabulous one!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful photos of Mason - it seems like only yesterday since he was born - how time flies!
Loadsa Hugs, Sylvia xxxx
Merry Christmas, Lyn!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures Lyn. What a difference the year makes huh. I bet he was so proud of his snowman too :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and yours Lyn. I would also like to wish you a happier, healthy and joyful 2013 :0) Mo xx
Hi Lyn, Merry Christmas! Your grandson is so cute. I love both photos of him. thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown
ReplyDeleteFabulous pictures Lyn
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas to you and yours
Hugs Jackie x