Thursday 21 July 2011

Happy 80th Birthday, Les...I mean, Happy 96th Monica!

Yay!! Harry Potter in 3D was Fan-Tas-tic!! All the bits they missed out, were either missed out all together or came around in the end and sort of fitted in okay, Great battle, lots of action and special FX. Mind you, look at that dummy's arm on the body Hagrid is carrying near the end... (supposed to be a dead Harry) I wanna go again!!
Anyway, back in the real world!!!
John's 'step' dad is 80 (we think) this week, so I've done a card just in case! I've missed off putting the numbers on until I know for sure. Nothing worse than people thinking you're 80 when you're really only 79! Mind you, Les doesn't look anywhere near that age. (mean younger of course not older!) Okay, I can hear you say, that's not a very 'manly' card, more like one I would have given to my dad, as he always did like the idea of a hammock. I might swap it for a different one... after all... I do have all those football cards going spare, which I made last week!
Penny Black stamped image, coloured with ProMarkers, and 3D-ed. The Papers are freebies. I have already linked them, but if you missed that you'll find the blue spots HERE and the Kites called Summer Fete Issue 88 there (You may have to login as they are Magazine sites) And the font? Yes, that's a freebie too, it has little hearts for full stops and dots, I used a fine tipped pen to colour red. It's called HeartBreaker and you can download it HERE
I made this card with the Penny Black Challenge in mind... and a few others involving animals! Hope I'm not too late!
New Followers Hi and a {{{big wave}}} to Picnic...from Picnic's Pages. which is all 'pants' at the moment! (That's underpants to our American friends, not trousers...) Lilavati no link here but give me a gold star for finding Llilavatiscrapuje and Riti Banka Podder no link either, but I found you at (give me another gold star!) alilpieceofheaven17. Thank you for following Spyder's Corner!
***Update I did swap it...Monica had this card in the end for her 96th Birthday and Les had this card***
Challenges
Penny Black- Bunting
Cardmadfairy's Digital Days- Include an Animal
Justsomelines-easel card.
Fabnfunky-animal magic
Wags 'n Whiskers-Birthday
Scrapalicioususa-Anything Summer
Ynschallenges-3-2-1-three embellishments-type or quantity (brads, ribbons, peel off dots)
two patterned papers, one image. WINNER!!
Creativecraftchallenges -let's 3D it
Craft us crazy-anything goes

Random Winner at....

13 comments:

  1. I SAW HP8 LAST NIGHT TOO. AWESOME (AND I'M NOT 15 SO THAT'S NOT A WOED I USE LIGHTLY)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Lyn.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, great card, thanks for joining in this week at Penny Black Saturday,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card ...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh... gorgeous card, so beautiful and so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lyn fab card thanks joining us at Creative Craft Challenge this week.
    Jenny x
    PS there something on my blog for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lyn what a beautiful card - I love everything about it, the papers, the stamp just everything. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww! This is precious - love the banner you added! Thank you for joining our easel challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card, love the little hedgie and all the lovely papers and the little flags, great card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soo cute.I love it!!
    Thanks for playing with us on the Saturday Just Some Lines Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card wow all the details are amazing! I haven't seen the last HP yet...soon I hope! Thanks for playing along with Your Next stamps 3-2-1- Challenge!n!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! Your card won our challenge for YNSC#47. Please visit us and claim your prize :)

    http://ynschallenges.blogspot.com/2011/09/yns47-challenge-winners.html

    Diana
    YNS DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies