Tuesday 23 July 2013

Stop For T with an Altered Book!

Okay, I know I'm late for T over on Elizabeth's, so I've back dated this as I am at this moment (when I've finished typing) sitting down and slurping some tea, although, in the picture, the (Irish Coffee glass) cup holds hot milk over Nutella...(stirred well and leave the spoon in! But mind you don't poke your eye out!) I stopped for a break mainly because I'd run out of my Sage coloured fence paint. As you can see, I didn't just use this on the fence, shed, bird table and the trellis... I've done pots to match too! Seeing they were all tangled up in the ivy and looking very sad, I think they've scrubbed up well! Now all I need are some plants!

4 comments:

  1. Nutella ! and Hot Milk !!! that sounds so good. I love to stir Nutella into my hot chocolate. I am going to try hot milk. Thanks for the tip about the spoon.....I'll wear my goggles just in case.
    Marianne...(visiting from T/Tuesday)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may not be Tuesday, but I came by for T (coffee for me) anyway Nothing like having everything match!! LOL The pots look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I guess I'm also late. We had a storm come through last night and I shut my computer down right after I linked into Julia's. Those pots are gorgeous. The dark sage looks so shiny. I agree that they turned out fabulous. And the trellis looks quite nice, too. I've painted trellises before and it is not a fun task. Mine were a bit bigger than yours, and more of them, but still, it's a chore no matter how big or small the project. People don't realize how many surfaces there are.

    Thanks again for joining T yesterday. Sorry again I'm late getting here, but I sure like your teacher's saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot chocalate.... Sounds nice most weeks of the year just not in this heat. Although I am told its still good to drink hot drinks in this heat!!!
    Jackie
    Scrapbangwallop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies