Sunday 21 July 2013

Spyder's Other Corner Sponsors Robyn's Fetish

Morning/evening/ Hello bloggers! Hope it's sunny where you are and you're all having a happy crafty time with all your crafty goodies! Guess what? Once again, it's that time when Dragonsmoore Spyder's Other Corner, my little digi store, is sponsoring Robyn's Fetish. This week they are once more having a nice and easy challenge for you all to join in with!
 Christmas In July!

If anything thing, thinking about snow really cools you down! I'm giving the winner of the challenge FIVE digi's of their choice (regardless of price)  from my Didi Digi Store Spyder's Other Corner! So pop over there and choose yours now, you might win!!! Then of course scoot over to Robyn's Fetish and join in!!
Here's the card I've made especially for the challenge with a few things added so I can add it to a few other challenges too.
I've used the digi Merry Chris (That's her name) coloured her with ProMarkers (my favourites!) after playing about on the computer to size it all up and print it all out together with her already placed over my freebie snowy backing paper. (this is another of my favourite things)
 The blue is a little darker as I used Hubby's printer and computer as mine is still out of coloured ink, which means you can't really see the Christmas tree she is carrying so I've used a green, yellow and red gel pen to make it sparkle.
 I've then added lots of white sparkling Flowersoft, which was free from a magazine some time ago, a button 'Let it Snow' sign, (I love buttons like this!!) a tiny pom-pom to her hat and a white snowflake sequin.
The papers, on the front topper my freebie snowy paper. The Christmas paper, with all those cuties on (another favourite!) came from a 6x6 paper pack 'Cosy Christmas' from Forever Friends.
The red paper inside came from a freebie pack from Quick Cards made easy  magazine last year called, 'Cosy Christmas Collection.'
The ric-rac is red card also a magazine freebie. The red stretchy Christmas cord, tiny string of red beads and bow are from my stash. I've also added silver and white peel off embossed corners. I think that's it! Thank you for stopping by. I hope to add this to a few ...
 Challenges!
One stitch at a time 'favourites'
(My favourites are, adding Digi's to backgrounds, Promarkers and those cute papers)
Hiding in my craftroom-freestyle
Lacysunshine-anything goes, but must use a hand coloured image.

Brownsugar-anything goes
Craftingbydesigns-anything goes
I love ProMarkers -anything goes

15 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! Looks wonderful! Love it!
    Got my promarkers in the mail yesterday. I got the five markers in the pastel set. LOVE THEM! I think you've created a monster. I had to buy more last night. I love the way they color, and they are way cheaper than copics. I like copics o.k., but I like these much better. The little nib makes it easier to color with them... And they fill in the colors I can't get with Bics and Sharpies. They compliment them well. Thanks for talking about them. I would have never known about them otherwise. I had tried a couple of prismacolor markers also, and didn't care for them. So I am tickled to have the promarkers.
    Hope you are having a great weekend! Love your card! I always enjoy looking at your creations. You have the best imagination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn, I love your card. It is so adorable! I love that cute image. Love all the embellishments you added. So pretty!
    Thanks for sponsoring Robyn's Fetish. I love using your images. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute Lyn...I have this image too and thanks for the freebie paper too...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn I just had to stop by and tell you how much I love this card, that image is a little beauty she looks so happy, the colours and card design are superb
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card that's a great image. Hope you are managing to keep cool in this heat

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ver-ry cute card Lyn! Christmas cards already huh - eek :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. Thank you for entering my Lacy Sunshine challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cute card, love the snowballs, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Thanks for joining Our challenge at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a bright, fun card!! Love it.. :)
    Thank you so much for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge! Good luck!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and fab image :o)Thank you so much for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck . Hugs NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable image & fabulous layout!
    Thank you for sharing with us at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge and good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies