Saturday 22 October 2011

Leaving You With A Quirky Peek

Aw, that's a good title, it says it all. I'm waisted here! (no not that sort of waisted!) People never call in on peeks, they are my worse posts, but well...here's my Quirky Sneak Peek for tomorrows challenge anyway. Very easy to guess this one!
And talking about guessing.... remember this one??? No! Of course not!!
Well some of you had a guess and got it right or almost, so I thought I'd show you what the picture really looked like. It's a business card I've made myself, for my 'new venture' seeing I've been pet sitting for years now, why not do it 'professionally' and advertise. The same picture I'm hoping will go onto a van...of course it'll be a lot bigger! (it'll look really silly this small!) I can but dream.
I've blurred out my mobile number as I've now changed it to a brand new one. A New mobile 'specially for this job and as no one knows the number yet, no one calls so I just play Angry Birds on it. It's soooo addictive!! If it ever rung I'd drop it in fright!!
I've also taken the 'New' out of the title and... the website isn't quite ready to be up and running yet, as I want to add more pictures, but we've getting there! Well..that's it, if you stopped by, thank you!! See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great new venture you've got going there. Probably very good for the thighs, all that walking.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute business card...love all the critters. You'll have a blast. Animal walking is the dream of all jobs...tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks interesting, will have to pop back and see what it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of your new venture I just wish you lived nearer to here so you could look after ours when we go away
    Your business card is looking great

    Take care
    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your new venture hope it works out and you receive lots of enquiries. hugs Shirleyxxx Love the drawing it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunningly gorgeous card, Lyn and thanks so much for the gorgeous freebie owl too. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies