Monday 23 May 2011

Quirky Challenge Card #2

Here's my second card for this fortnights sketch, set by me, over on Quirky Crafts Challenge, using the digi's from our sponsor Cutting Cafe.
This time I've mixed Bazzil Basics Paper in 'Cool Heather' with two different Pink Petticoat papers in lilac.
I've used Nestabilities, Woodware and Martha Stewart punches, a few lilac gems, plus silver sequins and purple brads for the centre of the flowers..
This time the corner was cut using a Cuttlebug die cutting set- 'Vintage'
There's two sketches to choose from in this challenge. I used the same sketch as before. (See post below) Sketch 2 and have added the extra leaves. The clock and the outter words are fixed by 3D foam pads, to give them a little extra pop , making this a quick and very easy 'Thank You Card, and that's about it!
Back later with the third card for the same Quirky challenge using the other sketch! Bye for now.
Challenge
Papertakeweekly bloom and grow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies