Friday 21 August 2009

Merry Kissmas!

Merry Kissmas!! Just a touch too early~ but no! Not over on the Creative Card Crew's Challenge blog. They have Christmas in August so I thought I'd pop this one in... It's a gate fold with a Penny Black Image and the holly papers are from TrimCraft or Dovecraft from my last years Christmas stash! Along with miri card, Stickles glitter and that lovely red ribbon, also from my stash. The font is a freebie...of course! You might already have it, but if you don't it's called CAC Pinafore and you can download it here! or Here!
Now then, my last few posts were done on a timer, only because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to post today, so I'm sorry about the bad smelling mistakes, which I hope I've put right now! And of course I had to pop in to say Hi to a new follower! Hi (((big wave))) and welcome to Lynne! A self confessed crazy lady who's mad on crafty things and Digi Scrapbooking! She has a couple of blogs you can visit, one being Callisters Delights so pop over and say hi and you might even find some freebies!!

10 comments:

  1. It's never too early to start your Christmas cards. Love the cat.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been working on xmas cards since July! lol. I wanted to just get them done and out of the way!

    Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waht a gorgeous image! You are so much more organised than me! I won't manage to do christmas cards until october probably!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous Christmas card Lyn i adore the cute image and great gatefold card. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Lyn.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Lyn
    This card is soooo cute. Love the Penny Black image and the gate fold card you've made. Fab!
    Thanks so much for all the info you so generously share - the fonts are lovely, and I'm off to check out the blog you mentioned too.
    Love, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant Card Lyn.

    I was only looking at this stamp longingly the other day wondering whether to buy it. You have done the stamp justice. Your card is gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card, love the cat :o) Your Blog gets better and better Lyn, if you care to pop over to mine there is a little something there for you :o) Take care, Love Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies