Thursday 28 May 2009

A Quirky Challenge

I've just joined another forum, (oh no~ let's hide!) Quirky Crafts and provided I can remember where it is and the password...(since my laptop's come off sick leave, I've lost a lot of my passwords...)I'm thinking I might enter this Tilda in to one of their first challenges. I followed their sketch, which was really easy...(it didn't walk very fast) and used those K and Co papers I used further down the blog, K-Ology. They're growing on me...(no, not like bindweed, more in a papery sort of way) I love that mauve, and the green has mauve threadled ~oh alright, threaded ~ through it, but that doesn't show up in the photo. I put the lighter mauve through the the BigShot and embossed Happy Birthday all over it, using the Cuttlebug folder, punched out the flowers, with a Woodware punch and coloured Tilda with my (dad's ~ shhh! I've still got them) ProMarkers, then did that thing with the insert I did before, ran it through the scanner so I can re-use it, but this time missed out the Loony Lyn.
Internet was playing up again today, the lady in India suggested we 'turn the computer on...' so I'm late posting this, it's already tomorrow!
Oh before I shoot off to bed, a quick hello to two new followers! Yay! ((Wave)) Ellie who has some lovely blogs for you all to go-look-see and Gez who I found after doing a bit of blog hopping, really lovely Tilda card and yummy stuff to check out. Right ! That's me done! Good Night...sleep tight...I never did get what that meant.... z z z z z z z

13 comments:

  1. Awe super card. Lovely colours. Great take on Deanne's sketch.

    Thanks for the link. xx

    Have a super weekend. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card spyder thanks for joining in and sharing with us :) enjoy the gorgeous weather :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lyn, great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,what a wonderful cards i love this work...hugs Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi thank you so much for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog, I think Id like to return the favour, I think your card is absolutely gorgeous, and I do think you should enter it in the challenge. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colours and the layout, music scared me half to death though !!! mel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kyn, geat colours and this is a really nice sketch. See what Mel meant about the music, sounds like one of my son been at your blog, but wouldn't wish that one you !

    Have a great weekend, looks the like weathers going to be kind.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Music now returned to Spyder's Other Corner! It was a long way down to turn it off and very annoying AND over the week my stats have gone down from 198 to 255! It must be the noise! Thank you for your lovely comments...now going 'blog hopping!'


    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Ly,

    This card is so lovely, with beautiful colours and... a cute image!!

    Have a nice weekend!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is great hun love the image love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your cards is brilliant Lynne and oh you mde me laugh so much very witty too love GSOH I will need to add you to my blog on the side bar as I keep loosing folks links etc I would forget me head if it was not screwed on lol
    best of luck with the card
    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful job with the sketch! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, I love all the details. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies