Thursday 16 April 2009

Wow! I've won a Blog Award!

Once again I've been swiveling on my swivel chair! Thank you so much Karen from Cozy Frog for this lovely award! (I want to put here that I did a little jig... but I won't)
Now, I'm going blog hopping to find five blogs that make me smile too!
Lynn for all her lovely freebie on sparkxcrafts
Hello Gorgeous because every time I say 'Hello Gorgeous' it makes me smile!
June for her freebies, her lovely site and her amazing altered art.
Esther, because she is so talented, completely mad, and likes my shaker cards!
(Small break...John's just cooked dinner.... he's sooo good)
Sam just for that bright lovely flowery card! It would make even Victor Meldrew smile! and one more for luck (Because I can!)
Jackie for being one of the first to see my blog in the 'raw' and she still came back!

5 comments:

  1. asand very muchly deserved my friend :) Your blog makes me smile too its always lovely to visit.
    Hugs and congrats !!
    June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much :)
    I am honoured my friend.
    I will add the award and wear it proudly and will pass it on soon
    Hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Lyn, thank you so much, going to add it now. You're blog is one of the best too :)
    x Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. thanks lyn! Your blog makes me smile too, with all those cards you made. You are one of my top favourite cardmakers in my list ;)

    SHAKER CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    PS: In what way am I mad? =D

    LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks Lyn I feel really honoured that you have chosen me. I think your blog is great and it does make me smile when I come and visit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies