Saturday 25 January 2020

Happy Burns Night.

Well, I am actually sitting in my umm-er craft room...with the cat, Mr Jinx, snoozing...no, he's snoozing, I'm typing this and no.... I'm not going out hunting haggis tonight, as it's gone midnight, and I'm typing this on my phone! (Tiny tiny screen!) Mainly because, for some reason I haven't been able to get into my blog for the last...trillion years. For some reason by dog walking business's email (which I have virtually wound down now, don't worry! If you're booked in, I'm still doing you!) has been showing at the top of the blog...instead of my dragonsmoore one, so of course, blogger seems to think I'm a newbie and wants me to start a new blog...and there's a load of guff about cookies, and they don't mean chocolate ones, anyway, will try to add a photo now. Oh...there it is, at the bottom! (quickly move that over a bit) This is a scene shot from my phone of my daughter and grand kiddies all sitting on hubby's Silverwing motorbike and having fun. So while I'm here I'll wish daughter a very Happy Birthday... and see you all later...
...now....where's the off button?

7 comments:

  1. Nice to see you posting again. I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year. Looking forward to reading more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to hear from you again and know you're doing well. I've missed you! Great photo of the family, I'm sure they keep you busy busy busy! Best wishes in 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see your post. Just used one of your images last week and wonder what had become of you. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to see you! Awesome pic of your family; looks like they are having fun! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo you just popped up on my bloglovin, lovely to hear from you, I always loved your cards. The photo is fab everyone looks so happy and nice to know Mr. Jinx is still invading your craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will pop over and have a look later!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Spyder - how wonderful to see you in here again. Are we going to see a lot more of you now ? I still use your images :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies