Happy October!! I might only leave this freebie here for a few days then swap him for another one. Depends on time! A comment would be lovely as would links back here. . Have a great day. I'm looking after Niamh later! Thank you for stopping by! CLOSED
Aw, Ricky is cute! We have raccoon visitors at night on the deck; they love the taste of cat food. We have them occasionally, and possums and every once in a while, a skunk. (EEK!) The cats are smart enough to leave them alone. Thank you for the sweet digi! Hope you are having a great week! :)
CIRCLE TAGS..
-
Hello everyone,
As promised, I'm back already and with a fun project which filled in half a
day and kept me very entertained..no " I'm bored " comments ...
Product Spotlight - Snow Drifters
-
With our entire range reduced to clear, I thought it would be a great idea
to spotlight some of our favourite products throughout October!
CRAFT Challenge 790 - Grandparents/Anything Goes
-
*Good Morning All,*
*Welcome to a brand, new challenge here at*
*CRAFT Challenge*
*It’s great to see you here again.*
*We continue to look for committ...
Challenge #616
-
*I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS*
Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge
#616*. This time our theme is ...
Week 856 - Winner and Top 5 Passionista
-
Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to
announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'for a
child' cha...
9 to 5
-
Hi there, Annette here with my weekly DT post. This week it is the
stunning digi with background 9 to 5.
You can find him here in Mo’s new shop. Hope ...
**** CAS ****
-
Hi folks,
Hope all is well with you.
It's time for a new challenge at
*Sweet Stampin*
where the theme is "CAS Cards"
This card was put together quick...
WINTER CAT
-
I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to
thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well
lately bu...
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card.
-
A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge.
*#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. *
It really is an easy car...
Slimline Ho Ho Ho
-
I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o
to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it.
So ...
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154
-
It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner
of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th
April.
...
Thank you! Interesting that there are no racoons in the UK. I never realized that.
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable! Thank you, Lyn!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lyn. He turned out great. We don't have racoons here either - or badgers for that matter! Enjoy your day with Niamh.
ReplyDeleteI have raccoons :) The same ones every night on the patio. I don't care, I give them food. They are not mean to me. Thank you for Ricky.
ReplyDeleteThank you Lyn, so cute, love him xxx
ReplyDeleteAw, Ricky is cute! We have raccoon visitors at night on the deck; they love the taste of cat food. We have them occasionally, and possums and every once in a while, a skunk. (EEK!) The cats are smart enough to leave them alone. Thank you for the sweet digi! Hope you are having a great week! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Lyn, Thank you so much for the digi. I just lot this cute little raccoon. Edwina Brown
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the freebie, Ricky is delightful
ReplyDelete