Thursday 13 June 2013

Happy Birthday Lady Pam!

Well she is a Lady, as sis-in-law bought her a title for one of her birthday's, only she doesn't like to 'use' it. (I would, wouldn't you!!) Anyway, it's her birthday today, and I'm a bit late in getting her card posted!She has a lovely laptop, but she hardly uses it, so she won't spy this before she see's it... (That doesn't sound right...)

It was a 5x7 pearl card, which I decided to cut down to 5x5 to make sure I had enough of the Pink Petticoat papers, which I already had printed out. (Still no ink in my printer, gives me a chance to use up my scraps!) 
All the pink around the edges is a Sunkissed Pink Promarker, there's also some sort of net ribbon, a pink button heart, some pink gems, and a tiny pink pearl bead heart.
 The flowers were punched out using a Woodware punch with five flower shapes (first time I've used it!)
 In the centre I've added some sparkly white Flowersoft and some Stickles Glitter..
The stamped out sentiment was part of a freebie set; the Me to you Tatty bear was also a freebie from a magazine. Not sure why I used green ribbon and bow, that should've been  pink! And inside the butterfly was a magazine freebie too and...  
The Font inside the card is called Ancestory SF and that's a freebie download too! That's it I think! Thank you for stopping by! I hope to add this to some...
 Challenges!
One stitch at a time-pretty it up!

8 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Lynn, love the colours and your design is beautiful.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I love the incredible amount of email on this card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. I am sure lady Pam will love it. I love the papers, flowers, and butterfly. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute CArd...thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pretty papers and the inside too -thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome!! Thank you for playing with us this week at One Stitch At A Time!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful birthday card with a fun image.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies