So Happy for you chum!! (((((((((Congratulations))))))))) and a beauty of a make it is too.. and so deserves to be there, just perfect'' to give you a wee bit of a lift chum, Lots Lots Hugs Sarah x
Hi Lyn, Congratulations ! l bet that cheered you up a bit ! well done ! Hugs Susan x ps..l have used another of your cute digi's on a christmas card,l hope you like what l have done..x
Sea You soon.
-
Hello Dear Friends,
A little bit of vintage and a digi of a mirmade fits perfect together.
This digi is called Making Waves and you can find her HERE ...
Star of the Month August
-
Good Evening,
We are delighted to announce after much deliberation
by the Design Team – always a tough decision, our winner of
...
" R " FOR RECIPE..DT
-
Hello everyone,
How are you coping with blogger being a little blogger?? What a headache
and so boring in the morning, Holly and I have nothing to read ...
Week 855 - Winner & Top 5 Passionista
-
Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to
announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'masculine'
cha...
Challenge #615
-
*I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS*
Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge
#615*. This time our theme is ...
**** CAS ****
-
Hi folks,
Hope all is well with you.
It's time for a new challenge at
*Sweet Stampin*
where the theme is "CAS Cards"
This card was put together quick...
WINTER CAT
-
I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to
thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well
lately bu...
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card.
-
A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge.
*#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. *
It really is an easy car...
Slimline Ho Ho Ho
-
I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o
to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it.
So ...
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154
-
It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner
of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th
April.
...
Congrats to you!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on being published Lyn - your card is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you and yours - Loadsa Hugs, Sylvia xxx
Well done Lyn!! love Shaz in oz.x
ReplyDeleteHow very cool Lyn!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS Lynn on having your card appear in the Trimcraft Newsletter - YAY!
ReplyDeleteKathyk
So Happy for you chum!! (((((((((Congratulations)))))))))
ReplyDeleteand a beauty of a make it is too.. and so deserves to be there, just perfect'' to give you a wee bit of a lift chum,
Lots Lots Hugs
Sarah x
Hi Lyn,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations ! l bet that cheered you up a bit ! well done !
Hugs
Susan x
ps..l have used another of your cute digi's on a christmas card,l hope you like what l have done..x
Great card Lyn. Have been wondering how you and family are. Take care. Anne x
ReplyDeleteWell Done Lyn! hugs heid x
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! That's just fabulous.
ReplyDeleteThat is so AWESOME....Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteHi hun
ReplyDeletego girl many congratulations on getting published, have lovely weekend, sue,x
congrats,what a fab surprise,x
ReplyDeleteHi Lyn, wow that is stunning love the image, and your whole card design is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations of having your card featured! And what a beautiful card too.
ReplyDelete