Saturday 16 October 2010

One Day Freebie #4 (sorry you missed it)

Hi guys! Sorry you missed my One day freebie! Jolly Snowman. He is in my digi store now here. As I'm just a little too busy to craft at the moment, (Grandson and daughter visiting...and Mum in law is out of hospital now) I thought I'd put on a few more one day freebies so look out for them randomly appearing on timer. I'd love to see any thing you make with any of my digi's,. Why not play along with the October Digi Challenge. Remember, everyone who enters gets a freegie digi, so it's win win all round.
New Followers. Welcome and Hi (((big wave))) to Lusien, who has some lovely cards. Pop over to Lusien hobbi and have a look, and Lisa and Jay, who don't have links at the moment, but out the back and in the dark, with no picture we find Juelt, with jandjsyummycreations! Some really lovely makes over there, so pop over and say hi!! Also Paper Scissors Scrap! with a fabulous blog, and out the back and in the dark is mgc06302007 I hope it's you over on Crafty Scrappy momma! (I matched the email addy!) and Ihvnoname with no link yet...Thanks for stopping by!

24 comments:

  1. Awww, he's gorgeous, thank you so much Spyder xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie
    Well wishes for your MIL

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snowmen & this one is gorgeous too! Thanks for the freebie Lynn :)

    Hope you're having a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks Lyn for this cute snowman! He is great!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's gorgeous Lyn, thank you! My littlies will love colouring him in too! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a cute snowman. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lyn, thanks for the snowman, Im having a problem trying to keep up with the challenges I suspect holiday jetlag. I do so hope your MIL gets hope soon, and that you are having fun with your grandson and daughter. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lyn and thank you for another CUTIE!!!
    Can't wait to see your desk on Wednesday after Mason has had a chance to "visit"! (-:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Lyn, another for my collection,it is lovely as usual, have a fab weekend with your Daughter and Grandson, and glad to hear MIL on the mend.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you are having busy times....enjoy your visit!!
    Thank you so much for this awesome snowman image!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with us. I love the snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this cute snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the snowman. I've got him colored in my mind, now to get him on paper! Enjoy the visit with your daughter and grandson. Grandchildren are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much - he's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you ! the cutest snowman ever!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love snowmen too!!! Thank you so much, he is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute!! Lovin' it! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. He's such a cutie! Thanks for sharing, hope you're having lots of fun with your family :-)
    Drop me an email with your addy so i can post you the mirrors template i had on my WOYWW post last week. If you'd like it that is :-)
    have a great day
    hugs
    Michelle
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute digi! Thanks for sharing. Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies