Monday 2 March 2009

Two Blog Awards!

My second was from Kazabina from Cozy Frog!
Thank you sooo much! I will be spinning in my chair for the rest of the day!! By mistake, I think I may have made a link!
Wow! How did I do that! The luck of the Blog Awards I think!
Now...I'm off to give some of my favourite crafty blogs an Award too!
Don't you just love blogging!
I'd love to send this Award to
Jackie
Sheena
rozzy
I'll pass on more awards later.
I have also received this lovely award from Hello Gorgeous
Thank you so much! (Really made my day!) which means I have to pass it on to a lot more lovely blogs!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Lyn, how lovely for you to receive 2 awards in one day.

    Your blog is looking fantastic, aren't you glad you took the plunge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much Lynn you are so very kind to pass it on to me. i have been extremeely lucky as the same award has been passed to me three times... i have never been this poular in my whole life :) I really must update my blog with the awards all these lovely epople have given me... i'm rather behind...sorry.... but at least my excuse is taht I have been making cards :)
    Just hoppping back to yours to look at your new creations... have a great week
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award hun!
    Love it!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies