Friday 21 February 2020

Niamh's Easter Card, Some Painting and a Spot of Pottery.

Hi  crafty peoples. It's very wet here, although we aren't anywhere near any of the flooded areas, thank goodness. Another month's gone by so it appears it's going to take a me quite awhile to get back into blogging everyday... so let's start with once or maybe twice a month!? (I will try harder! But I can't promise!) I would like to say hi to all my new followers on my other Digi store Blog but (I whisper this...) they all appear to belong to 'come met and see sexy girls' blogs.. so... I'll probably silently delete them!  As you can see, we've had the grandchildren a couple of times this month and Niamh is getting quite good at making cards and experimenting with other messy things!
 Of course Oliver's good at that too! So, I thought I'd add them here, seeing I haven't done much worth showing you at the moment. A couple of cold mugs of tea, a half eaten Picnic Bar plus a load of crafty stuff that just won't go  or stay where I put them... that's the trouble with moving my crafty stuff from my shed (now hubby's Man Cave) to the large bedroom and then packed away in the attic and now 'set free' to clutter the smaller bedroom again...(over the last ten years! Bloody Hell, where did the time go!) This is when I wish the walls were made of rubber, then things would squash in willy-nilly...or of course, I could have the bigger room back!
 Anyway!! Back to the crafty bit...
Niamh who is now seven, made the above Easter card, (Top Left) for her friend. Scalloped Edge card and Little felt bunny from TheWorks.co.uk. Easter Themes paper from Papermania. (the papers are years old so they may not make them now) I suggested cutting out the little Happy Easter tags and 3D-ing them using sticky pads to make them pop.
The painting (Top right) didn't quite come out the way I planned, but it was fun, and that's all that mattered!
The clay pottery painting (Middle left) is from a few weeks back. Oliver painted a guitar, which had to be RED! and Niamh painted a little night light fairy house.

 At the bottom...of this post that is...(sorry I've just stopped for a bit of a rest but then decided to go and sort out comments and spam.
 There was a few from 2017, which I've now added and  140 comments... that all needed deleting, some typed in Chinese....I mean...really?( I can't even manage English let a loan read Chinese!) There was another 101 in spam!
Anyway, I've added some more photo's of Niamh's two cards she made a few weeks back and of course Oliver wanted to make something but not a card.
 "What's in this box Nanny?"
"Umm...all my original drawings of my Digis," sez me.
"Can I paint this monster?" and as you can see... he did!
 Well, that's it! You wouldn't believe how long this took to type out and down/up load! I'd forgotten how to load pictures and to add links! But I guess that'll soon come back.... I'm just amazed that my old computer  who hasn't had a download or up grade for YEARS coz it's so old, has managed not to give up the ghost and die on me! Oops, touch wood... umm? should there be smoke coming out the back???
Thanks for popping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts. They always make me smile. Your grand-kids have grown so much. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised to see you come up in my favorite feed-it's been a while! Hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Lovely to hear from you! I've been dog walking all these years, now retired and will do my best to blog!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies