Monday 16 November 2015

Going Crafty with a Quirky Feather

Okay.... it's nearly midnight, (two weeks ago) I'm hunting for something that I may've printed out years ago so I can join in, as Design Team members are meant to do, with the current Quirky Crafts Challenge. It's easy, all you have to do is add a feather to your master-piece.
    As I've said before....I've no craft room as such...unless you count the pile of boxes in the hall, the bedroom, the iron board in the living room, the mess in what was my craft room and the place where my old (steam driven) computer is balancing now. I also own a printer that hasn't printed properly for over a year, I'm in search of  a camera, which most likely if I find it, will only have a battery life of about 10 seconds (or no SD card)...but I'm optimistic...and now, please forgive my smelling, my spell-check doesn't wok. Shoot!!
Shoot again! I've just realised... where the hell am I going to find a feather at this time of night? Hubby remarks he knows where there's a whole load of them...his pillow. Night night.
So... now by the glow of our outside security lights (which come on whenever our cat, Mr Jinx walks by)  I have found, a card, some glue, some backing papers with feathers and some with Christmas parcels in pink and green, (so that's now become my colour theme) I've also found a printed out Bugaboo coloured in Snowman!! (which is lucky because I can't find my Promarkers)
Week Later. Oops...me thinks I missed last weeks challenge, but my card is now finished. (Five minutes ago) I'm feeling so guilty, Sunday afternoon, after walking dogs,  I attempt to make card number two. Great, I find some more Bugaboo digi's already printed and coloured. Yay! Can't find the sillycone glue.(remember, my spell checker isn't working so that's how I spell it until I can find the glue... still haven't found it. This means I can't do 3D. I have foam pads, but the sticky has gone they're so old! Tip...Buy  when you need them, and use them up!
 Well.... here's the first card. I added anything I found, odd bits and pieces really. Pop over to Quirky Crafts and join in... there's still a week left! Anything crafty, just add a feather! Now all I have to do is clear up the mess I made making it! Second card will be here...soon! (I think it's better tan this one) Both will be over on the Quirky Blog sometime soon. (That'll surprise them!!) Thank you for stopping by!!



2 comments:

  1. Cute Christmas card! Sounds like you had a busy time putting your card together! I lose things in my craft room and in the house all the time. Most of the time, they are either right in front of me, or I've forgotten the place I put them (where I thought I'd remember, duh!) Sometimes, they're hiding underneath the pile of crafty stuff I'm working with. Hope you find your camera and the things you are looking for. I hate it when I can't find stuff! Well, your card turned out great! Look forward to seeing your future ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL--and I thought I was the only one who went through stuff like this to make a card! I can set a piece down and then take 5 minutes to find it! Cute card--was worth what you went through! And so glad to see you posting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies