Sunday 28 September 2014

It's A Quirky Autumn Challenge...

Okay...I'm out of time again. So....just it case I don't get back, I've taken pictures of my DT Quirky Craft's card as I've made it. This Challenge is Monica's idea and she'd love to see, Autumn themed creations with falling leaves and all the colours that go with that! 
Here's my first picture of what will end up being my DT card! (You're rubbish Lyn...I Know!) Our Sponsor is Stitchy Bear. I've used this pumpkin corner Digi by Kaz Kraftz. Pumpkin Swirls.
I've teamed it up with some freebie papers from PaperCrafts Inspirations Magazine. 
As I type this, I've got as far as layering it onto some orange card. The next layer may be black....but it could turn out to be brown...probably brown...embossed... with gold...(My mind's thinking up ideas as I watch the clock!) Anyway, must go. I haven't coloured it yet, but that with be done a.s.a.p., using Promarkers. As you can see, there's more pumpkin pictures to use, so I'm also going to make the pumpkins 3D. I'll also have a spare orange background pumpkin, which I could use inside or use if I colour the first one wrong! Watch this space!! (Or not....scroll up!) meanwhile, go see what the Design Team have come up with. Fantastic!! Back Later! (tomorrow)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies