Sunday 18 November 2012

Quirky's A Little Bit Dark

Hi guys! Sorry no blogging much this week, we're away dog sitting and crafting stuff and laptop are in two different places...It's time for another Quirky Craft's Challenge. Thanks to all you who joined in my Layers and Snow challenge last time. Fabulous creations!!  Called in to all of you, although I know I didn't comment on some, being away and that word code thingy gets me every time. 
Cazzy's in a quirky  mood for this next challenge and wants to see no images OR no cute images AND she wants to see dark colours, or dark subjects... or both...it's really up to you!
Here's my card...and yes...There's a spelling mistake.. which I can't fix at the moment coz I don't have the card with me...just the picture of it. My craft room and computer are separated this week (and next) so I had to write the sentiment. Also my printer's been having a hissy fit and won't print! Funny how I never notice  mistakes until it's loaded up on the blog! Never mind! It'll give me a chance to add a better sentiment... I had loads in my head, but they were all too long! Ssshhh! If I don't mention it, no one will notice! Back later to add links, challenges and swap the pictures for ones with the right spelling...and other things!
Thank you to those of you who have popped over to 'read' my story's first chapter, the second  chapter should be on later tonight. I might now be 'brave' enough to add my 'real' story now! Coming up...another Quirky Challenge card....
Challenges
One stitch at a time-use a digi
Poisoned Peas-Walking Dead
Crafting when we can-ribbons and skulls
Challenges4everybody-anything goes

20 comments:

  1. Brilliant card I love that image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, this is funny Lyn. No-one would have noticed the wee error if you hadn't said, lol. Hope you're enjoying the dog minding :0)) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have have to change it, even if it's o nly a... 's !!

      (Lyn)

      Delete
  3. That is an excelent card ...as is the cake below. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let you off with your lack of blogging lol - you have been busy doing other stuff that cake looks fab :-) Love your card that image is brill!!! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you noticed it, I had a card on sale in the shop with a spelling mistake on it and a customer noticed!

    Great card as always Lyn!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. I love how you've colored the image. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is still a fun card :o) Thank you for being you!
    ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty card! And can't even read the sentiment... so if you had not mentionned it I would not have known!!!

    Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me again with another DT hat on... you should enter at Crafting when we can, it's a Skull and ribbon challenge and if I'm not mistaken that's some sort of ribbon at the bottom?!? You can only enter 5 challenges but you only have 4 so far... so you really should join in! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card Spyder - that's a fun little image. I would never had noticed the typo if you hadn't said :-) Nice to see you going a little bit 'dark' on us :-D Thank you for playing along at Poisoned Peas :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card you did a great job I love this image. Thanks for playing with us at poisoned peas please.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving it!! Thank you for joining our 'Use A Digi' challenge at One Stitch At A Time this week! Hope to see you back for next week's challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Poisoned Peas Please!

    Sandy S
    PPPDT

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute card! thanks for playing with us at poisoned peas please!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is great, sorry you are having technology trials! I think the sentiment is perfect for a zombie with a zipper mouth; try saying it with your teeth clenched! See! lol . Thanks for joining in at Poisoned Peas, Please and good luck. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super Spooky Lady, fabuosly coloured!! Thank you for playing at Poisoned Pease Please. Susie Guest Designer xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card - I love that image!

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card! Brilliant job here. Thank you for sharing with us at Poisoned Peas Please blog for our "Walking Dead" challenge!
    Peace,
    Kristy
    (PPP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab project, absolutely in love with it!!! Thanks for joining us at Poisoned Peas Please.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies