Friday 2 November 2012

Five Snowy Snowmen...

Five snowy snowmen playing cheek  to jaw, one lost his head and then there were four...
Four happy snowmen, singing Christmas Glee, one lost his wooden arms, and then there were three...
Three cheerful snowmen doing what snowmen do, one lost his bobble hat and then there were two...
Two worried snowmen, still looking for some fun, one lost his carrot nose and then there was one...
One little snowman...slowly melting in the sun, scoffed the chocies in his box, and then there were done! 
Used my own digi this time...you'll find them HERE. 3D-ed the three middle snowmen and fixed over the top of the first printed out digi, which I'd already printed the sentiment, 'Let it Snow!' Added to some red patterned paper and some miri card and fixed that to the card with some large dobs of silicone glue, so there's lots of layers. (5 in all) Papers and double sided card are by Forever Friends, sticky Christmas ribbon by Dovecraft. Die-cut by Memory Box. Inside there's a pocket to add money or gift tokens. Added lots of Stickles glitter glue...what d'you think? (don't give up the day job Lyn!) 
This is a little hint at to what the next Quirky Craft Challenge coming up Sunday evening, hosted by me will be... only I won't be there here, I'll be somewhere else, so hoping blogger will add it for me!... 
Had a great day today...I've had a heart mono-grammy-whats-it and a blood test, (because of this cough I've had for about a year now) played with some dogs, cleaned a house, hunted for a mouse that Jinxie brought in...found that the mouse had chewed through the lead of my glue gun and my car nearly died! Actually I think it was just nearly out of petrol...which is a shame really, coz I always thought it could run on air! That's it...here's hoping for a better fun day tomorrow!! Hoping to add this card to some lovely ....
Challenges
 One stitch at a time-make 1 for Christmas
Inkyimpressions-lots of layers
Lovetocreate-lots of layers
I love Promarkers-cute
The Craftypad- Christmas is coming
Ladyanneschallenges-anything goes

16 comments:

  1. Sounds like a tough day, good thing the weekend's here! This is a nice card, I really like those swirls in the corners, very neat looking. Take care :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card I love the snowmen and the design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lyn, Long time since I've stopped by your blog!I hope you're well!
    Your card is just adorable & I love the rhyme too! Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at The Crafty Pad this week in our Christmas Is Coming Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwah, ha, ha Lyn!!! That snowman rhyme is soooo funny. Love your card, that image is so much fun (especially the poor little one on the left)...... and it's great to see you bouncing round a bit like Tigger :) Have a great weekend!! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers Cute challenge this week and good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! Love how you've popped up some of the snowmen too. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week, CG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Lyn. Those cute snowmen just make you smile. Loving the colours too :)
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think you can beat snowmen for a lovely Christmas card. This is lovely! Thanks for sharing at One stitch at a Time and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fun group of snowdudes. Great Job. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh boy, I do hope your weekend has started off much better than your week ended *hug* Your card is mega cute, the flourishes beautiful and the poem awesomely funny :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your corners dies. Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love the poem, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card, thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card! Love all the detail you put into it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful snowman card. I love it.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Love to Create.
    Hope you will join us again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok This is just too cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenges. NancyD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies