Monday 1 October 2012

I've Scene it, Mummy! (And some Freebie Words)

Hi bloggers! At last I'm home and in my craft room! It was Great to come back and find I'd won or came in the top three of a few challenges with some of my GDT Bugaboo cards! But!!! My Bugaboo GDT thingy has come to an end :( although I still thought I'd add a card I didn't have time to put on the timer, it's one of last weeks new releases from Bugaboo. It's called Scene-it Mummy-scene and at the moment it's $2.50 instead of $5! (not sure how much that is in English money though! Go HERE to see what the DT created!
I've added a Halloween poem I made up about a hundred years ago, which I came across while clearing out the attic a few months back, typed it out loads of times, scanned it into the computer and printed it out. I've added it at the bottom of this post as a freebie for you. It might come in handy!  The 'Boo' freebie paper I've already linked a little while back HERE, when I used them with one of my own digi's on a Halloween card. (I used the Halloween words on that card too)
I've coloured the grave yard scene with Promarkers, mostly greys and purples, bit of green and for once, I've used a purple rectangle card, instead of a square one. Then I've edged it with some Stickles 'Starry Night' glitter.
As  I've said before, I came back to find Blogger had at last acted on it's threat to change from the old format to the new one. I guess most of you have been using it for months, but I kept changing it back! I still don't like it!!
New Follower! Hi and a BIG {{wave!!}} to EileenBCar  who has joined while I was away!  no link at the moment! Thank you for stopping by!
Challenges
Simonsaysstamps-anything goes
MyCraftspot-boo to you.
Craftybloggersnetwork -Anything Goes
.
  
Halloween Rhyme Freebie

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant Halloween card Lyn.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVe that picture and the colours you've used. Thanks very much for the poem - clever thing - what a lot of patience you must have.
    Glad you're back & congrats on your wins and 'close-to-it's' :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab halloween card! I love the touch of green with the mouldy (yuck) hands :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Lynn,you get used to this new blogger,well I have now.
    Love your card,the colours and scene are just fabulous.
    Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lyn, hes so creepy isnt he your image but I love what youve done with him, those papers look just right to. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Halloween card, so fabulous... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Halloween card and fab colours. Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network.

    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lyn, love your mummy card!!!! I have so enjoyed the cards you have made using Bugaboo images. I have really seen you take this DT roll and embrasing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies