Sunday 20 November 2011

It's All Quirky Plain to me!

Ok...my blog is still appearing in it's underwear. I'm quite pleased with myself as I worked out how to save my old background to my own Photo bucket account... and then... take that code and fix it into to where it says Edit Html (you've gotta put in the right place) anyway, it worked, yes!! but, my typing appears in black, which is no good.... and odd, coz it's already set for a black background...I daren't touch the blogger template thingy, as I did on my 'practice blog' because I'm now stuck with their colour scheme which I don't want. But!! that's not what I'm here for....
This is my second Plain and Simple DT Card of the evening, made for the latest Quirky Craft's Challenge, which has already started over on the Quirky Challenge Blog. Pop over and see what both our Design team and our Guests have come up with!!
This is Bongo the puppy, from our sponsors, digital delights by louby loo
I've decoupaged Bongo. So this time the digi paw papers I've used were cut out and glued, in to place rather than printed straight onto the card, and I added brads and used my Nesties and Promarkers. (See, I can not add something more than nothing! I'm really rubbish at doing Plain and Simple!!)
The freebie printed paw papers can be downloaded at GTC-Crafty Corner HERE and there's also some different paw prints at Canon HERE... and over at PixieDust HERE. Scroll down for the first card I may eariler. New Follower! Hi and a {{big wave}} to Susanne. I love those owl cards!! That's it for now! Thanks for stopping by!
Challenges
Onestitchatatime-anything goes
shellysimagesblog-anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Hi hun
    aww goood for sortin ya blog i would have given up ages ago, lol
    Totally adorable card. super cute puppy, fab colouring, great papers & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Lyn! That puppy is fabulous - love the way you decoupaged him. Perfect colouring too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous little puppy Lyn, so cute, love his beautiful eyes...fabulous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lyn, that image is so cute. Love the colours you have used.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute and I love the dimension you've achieved! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, he's so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous 3D decoupage! And such a cute image!Thanks for entering our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Shelly's Images.
    Love
    Jen
    SHELLY'S IMAGES DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww sooooo cute. Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Julie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies